• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cheap Move!

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
This is kind of an experimental game, but I'll explain the rules in a little bit. First.

I got this little puzzle. I want you to change one number. After you have changed a number oh, the next person changes a number. This will go on until the grand total is 9,427,603,915. You can even sabotage the total if you wish. Can you figure out how many turns it will take?

Faustus

You see, it's all part of the same number, albeit a large and complicated one, so I have in fact only changed one number.

Baalf

You see, it's all part of the same number, albeit a large and complicated one, so I have in fact only changed one number.
CHEAP MOVE!!! XD

But yeah, you figured it out. The actual point of this thread is to come up with these seemingly complicated puzzles that have really simple solutions, and since you figured out the puzzle, it is your turn to come up with a new one.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Interesting?

Baalf

Congratulations! You have solved the fiendishly difficult silent, invisible, intangible riddle that I couldn't be bothered to design.

Your turn.
Yeah, maybe this game wasn't very well thought through. :(

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*Patpats*

it was still neat xD

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I bought eggs and only ate them, cheap.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
*applies interest*