• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Cheap NSFW and SFW Commissions open!

LeopardDragon

Hey everyone! I'm a newbie NSFW and furry artist in general, so I'm opening up some cheap commissions for practice! I'm also open for SFW commissions! Currently I mainly do SFW feral art, but I want to expand more into anthro art! For commissions I can do either, be it SFW or NSFW. Don't be afraid to take advantage of this offer sooner rather than later, as once I'm more comfortable in this style of art my prices may go up!

Cost depends on the circumstance for each commission but here are some base prices:
solo characters, any gender- 20$ and up. Can include toys. flat color with a basic background.
couples- 45$ and up. any gender pairing couples welcome
Character designs- 15-20$ for a simple one sided character reference.
basic shading can be included for a few bucks extra. Always need the practice on this!
I'm also available for ref sheets and badges! Just let me know what you're interested and I'm sure we can work something out! I also can work off of written descriptions of your characters!

I'm very open with what fetishes/kinks I'm willing to draw so please don't be afraid to message me!
(My only hard limit is cub artwork. Ferals are usually fine. monsters/dragons encouraged, heck yes.)

Here are some examples!
NSFW-
www.furaffinity.net: Something to Show you by LeopardDragon
dragon_armor_by_lionfinch_dd0duog-pre.jpg

deep_lake_dragon_by_lionfinch_dd17802-pre.jpg

dctckhe-6b5e39b6-6d7b-4d23-bc92-389eab59ea46.png

dta_avusi_2_4_by_lionfinch_dd39nlt-pre.jpg

seabury_wip_by_lionfinch_dd2goms-pre.jpg