• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinaTheRedPanda

Bike is short for Bichael change my mind
Hey guys! I'm new to posting here so I apologize about any mistakes I make.
Anyhow here's my sheet!
Shipping is included.
1493258959.ninatheredpanda_traditional_prices.png

The extras are as follows!
EXTRA EXTRA!!

Extra character +.50$ per extra

BUNDLES

Double duo bundle - Get two of your choices in any combination you like with up to 2 characters for the price of 1 (plus 1$ off)!
Example - Fullbody color and halfbody color, Normal price would be 5.50$ but with the bundle it would be 3.50$!

Big bundle - Get up to 10 items (any combination of size and progress) and get 5$ off.
Example - 5 fullbody lined, 3 half body colored and 2 sketch busts. Normal price would be 17$ but with the bundle it would be 12$

Buy 2 get 1 free - Self explanatory. Buy two of one type and get a third free!
Example- 2 headshot sketches get another without the extra fee!

[MORE COMING HOPEFULLY]

EXTRA NOTES

For colored I have limited colors so please take this into consideration!
Here are the colors I have! sta.sh/01lq9v3k0py2

Please, if you get one of these include the following!
Refrence:
Any specific personality (kind, cheery, grim, etc):
What combination (Halfbody sketch, Fullbody ink, etc):
Bundle?:

And yes, You may get multiple bundles! If you're unsure about anything feel free to ask. I hope it isn't too confusing!
Ba-bye!

Bigbrownorc

@SSJ3Mewtwo *shrug* and putting a 'commission (selling)' option is hella confusing than.
And instead of locking those threads. Actually deleting them would seem like a better idea...

SSJ3Mewtwo

Please do not necro threads that you feel violate the rules to get staff attention on them. Please use the Report feature.

However, I will close this thread up, since it is seeking commissions instead of requests or trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.