• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cheapskate's Delight!

T

Tycho

This thread is all about free games. Good free games. Games that you don't have to pay a penny for, at any time. They're out there, all over the place. This thread's mission is to find as many as possible and bring them together for all TFL-goers to evaluate and enjoy.

Rules are simple: At no point can the game cost you money directly, for purchase, subscription or anything else DIRECTLY connected to the game. Pirated stuff does not count, but games that can be safely considered abandonware are. Flash games are acceptable, as long as they don't suck, and don't require some sort of paid membership to play. Demos and incomplete games are ineligible. Console emulators and ROMs are ineligible because of the legal issues surrounding ROMs.

I'll throw the first one out: Triangle Wizard. I've raved about it before in TFL, probably.

A

arcticursa

Mabinogi is f2p but its got p2p options :D
Flash Games
Mind Games
Professional Thumb Twiddling

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

E-mannor

Prisoner 655321
I usually hang around Kongregate.com when I'm board.

The good games from all around the net end up there shortly after their release and if you make an account (which is free) you can keep you sort of "gamer score" from the achievements. There's also a running chat for you to vent after rage quitting or just to harass some poor hapless idiot (which there are plenty of XD)

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
Bonesaw.

Cave Story.

And that's all I'll say.

Cave Story=amazing.

Yume Nikki's kind of awesome, but it's also a bit terrifying.

I'm pretty sure Psychonauts is still available as a free download from Gametap...assuming you have an account. (The game is superb, regardless.)

Last edited:

YinYangDragon

Smaaaaash!
Duke Nukem
Wolfenstein 3d
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
and......
Ikaruga x3 all free awesome games if you know how to get em

Pixelito

Dwarf Fortress.
And Gang Garrison is okay...
I wanna be the guy is awesome too... even though it's frustrating as all hell.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

And no, it's not pirated. Official website released a free download upon the franchise's 15th anniversary.

-spoiler-
Being a werewolf makes you overpowered and is much more beneficial than in Morrowind: Bloodmoon.
-end spoiler-

T

Tycho

Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

And no, it's not pirated. Official website released a free download upon the franchise's 15th anniversary.

-spoiler-
Being a werewolf makes you overpowered and is much more beneficial than in Morrowind: Bloodmoon.
-end spoiler-

Just make sure you're a wereWOLF and not a decidedly inferior wereBOAR.

Warning Forever probably merits mention here. The site from which Warning Forever can be obtained also has a few other neat-looking games. http://www18.big.or.jp/~hikoza/Prod/

Also, http://www.nethack.org/ is always deserving of mention.