• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

CHEATER!

So...................have anyone ever cheated or have been cheated on?

I been cheated on before but that don't bother me because we were going to break up anyway. I almost cheated once but chickened out. But just recently, I found out I was a mistress to my now ex girlfriend. I just broke up with her because of our fighting and then I come to find out that the b!tch had another girlfriend for THREE years! The idea for this topic came while talking to my friend about this and he reminded me about his two-timing which made two kids behind his GF's back (now they aren't together). So you know, it could have been worse.

Ok, enough about me. Come on, tell me the goods! I love to hear stories of relationships ruined! :p

Cygnus421

thegreathamster said:
Cygnus421 said:
your av is disturbing.... :-(

Wuss.

:p

Anyway, getting back on topic, i never cheated, but came close to. Thankfully it was on my X girlfriend, so i dont feel so bad about it... I basically got really drunk and wound up in one of those "Im drunk, horny, and feel single" states that im sure we're all used to. I hung on this girl all night because the beer goggles made her look hotter than usual, and i still wound up sleeping alone.

I guess that's a good thing because my crazy italian X would have probably ripped my balls off.

E

Epsereth

Never cheated, but been cheated on, and unfortunately it wasn't one of those look-back-and-laugh situations ... more like one of those out-of-nowhere situations that make you feel like drinking just thinkin' about it.

sbtanker

Needs a new avatar
Something id just like to put out there is that they say that 50% of people cheat on their spouses, although this may have been made up and probably is, but still there is a large percent of people who cheat on people. Its drive me nuts to know that people do this, but what am i to do? i don't date people I don't know that well so. sorry I don't have any stories...

Rilvor

Formal when angry
sbtanker said:
Something id just like to put out there is that they say that 50% of people cheat on their spouses, although this may have been made up and probably is, but still there is a large percent of people who cheat on people. Its drive me nuts to know that people do this, but what am i to do? i don't date people I don't know that well so. sorry I don't have any stories...

90% of statistics are made up on the spot :wink:

I don't see how a thread that dredges up painful memories for others is a good thing...

Epsereth said:
Never cheated, but been cheated on, and unfortunately it wasn't one of those look-back-and-laugh situations ... more like one of those out-of-nowhere situations that make you feel like drinking just thinkin' about it.

Ditto. Many years back, worse yet he was one of my best friends too and the lying kind of ruined any trust I had in him.

foxkun

I can't say I've ever officially cheated on anyone.
Wow, that sounded like a politician *shudders* lemme explain.

A few years ago my 7 year relationship was falling apart (unbeknownst to my over-optimistic self), I was in my last and worst year of college before I graduated, and then at a convention I met two new people - my current boyfriend, and someone else. This someone else for all intents and purposed snaked his way in, first as a friend, and then got himself to the status of "guy on the side" WITH permission of my bofriend at the time. I honestly can't say I know how this happened cept pleading for overstressed anxiety insanity. At any rate, six months later and more dorama than I'll ever want again, old boyfriend was out, guy on the side was out, current boyfriend in. How that even happened I can't say, other than my bf now is awesome and probably saved me from spiraling further. Stress does weird things to people sometimes, like blurring 6 insane months of their lives.

O

Option7

I've never actually cheated, but I've been a 'pawn' in cheating so to speak. This girl I liked had a boyfriend she didn't really want to be with, and she admitted to liking me, later that night we were to get drunk and go out to this alternative club with some friends. I'm gonna leave it there.

crimsonwolf90

Next subj... I mean, customer!
yeah, I've been cheated on. The worse thing was that she was cheating with my "friend". Ehh, I moved on. water under the bridge, I always say^^

Only one guy has cheated on me. His name was Lloyd. I went out with him for 4 months in 2001. He seemed like the greatest guy with a heart of gold and I loved him dearly...then...he suddenly dumped me. I found out about a week later that he had been cheating on me constantly the whole 4 months. How disgusting! Every single time he wasn't home he was with somebody else, a different somebody else every time! I still know this guy and he has never once appologised. He just laughs and brags about being a "playa". That's what I get for dating somebody 7 years younger than me.

Evangeline

valolove1975 said:
Only one guy has cheated on me. His name was Lloyd. I went out with him for 4 months in 2001. He seemed like the greatest guy with a heart of gold and I loved him dearly...then...he suddenly dumped me. I found out about a week later that he had been cheating on me constantly the whole 4 months. How disgusting! Every single time he wasn't home he was with somebody else, a different somebody else every time! I still know this guy and he has never once appologised. He just laughs and brags about being a "playa". That's what I get for dating somebody 7 years younger than me.

You should be the one laughing, as he might end up with some STD or an unplanned pregnancy. Karma works in fun ways when you give it time.

I wouldn't put someone through the anguish by cheating on them. But, at the same time, it wouldn't bother me too much if someone cheated on me. I've had it happen and in that case, I simply moved on. If my current wife were to cheat on me, I'd simply forgive her and move on. I love her too much and our kids to waste everything on a moment of lust...

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I could never do such a thing. I care too much for anyone that is actually able to get close to me, and I am completely loyal to the very end to them. If done to me...Yeah, it'll hurt, and I'll be upset, but I'll be able to forgive them.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Never have, never will.

Vivix

penis dimension
I've never cheated or been cheated on. I've only been in one "real" relationship, though. And although he never cheated on me, he did like to get drunk, break into people's houses, demand money, and then shoot at them.

He's in jail now.