• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"Check It Out!" Mentions Furries

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
I saw the previews for this episode as some of you have undoubtedly seen as well, and I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. Not that I really care too much either way, and I actually found it a little entertaining, seeing as the furries that were on there didn't display themselves in a demeaning manor. (Of course John C. Reilly did, but that's his job, for everything!). Given I didn't see the whole episode, just a few clips , I may have missed some parts. So, what is your opinion on the episode? Offended? Indifferent? Entertained?

Episode Clip

Last edited:

Dreaming

Oh Jesus, I just saw that preview a few hours ago.

It looks....interesting. That host was mildy irritating, but it seems that's his act.

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
Oh Jesus, I just saw that preview a few hours ago.

It looks....interesting. That host was mildy irritating, but it seems that's his act.

I thought he was hilarious in most of the movies he was in, although I can't say I appreciate his take on furries, even though it may not be his personal opinion.

K

Kaamos

How many fucking times am I going to hear about the fucking retarded video? It's fucking unwatchable, and not because of furries I don't give a shit what the media thinks of them it's just that fucking host.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
How many fucking times am I going to hear about the fucking retarded video? It's fucking unwatchable, and not because of furries I don't give a shit what the media thinks of them it's just that fucking host.

I don't know why people make such a big deal out of things like the video in the OP. I don;t really care what the media says. All I care about is that I'm happy I am furry and I am happy I hang out with my friends within the fandom. That's all I care about.

Ikrit

I'm fired up!
don't worry

it's not like people watch adult swim anyway...

not people who matter...

♥Miranda♥

Sexist against men
I saw the full thing a while ago

Honestly I think this is the best documentary anyone has ever done on furries

It's like, the only one that doesn't take the whole thing so seriously

Because really, it's people dressing up in derpy mascot suits

Have some fucking fun, ja?

Mxpklx

You know what, I never really found this episode degrading or anything in that manner. One of the top comments was a reply to an idiot who was bashing these poeple. Here is the idiot's comment:
Well, hate to say it but these two are going to be condemned, hated and despised by the furry community for the rest of their lives just like that dumb fat bitch and her idiot boyfriend going on the dumb fucking bitch, Tyra Banks show. See furries need to stop going on these fucking shows because the shows ALWAYS put furries in a negative light. The moment the topic of sex comes up on this show which shows dealing with furries always do, I will lose all respect for these two furs.

Here is the awesome reply that got a top comment.

That was pretty much the entire segment right there and I didn't see anything negative at all. They said the suiting was just for fun and they never mentioned sex, then Brule acted like an idiot as always. The furries came out looking pretty normal.

So those of you who found this episode degrading are really close minded individuals.

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer
You know what, I never really found this episode degrading or anything in that manner. One of the top comments was a reply to an idiot who was bashing these poeple. Here is the idiot's comment:

Here is the awesome reply that got a top comment.

So those of you who found this episode degrading are really close minded individuals.

I agree, the furs on there represented the fandom fairly well, never mentioned sex. John C. Reilly acted like an ass, but that's his job, and it seemed purely in jest.