• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

teacozy1

Just fancy doing some chibi art trades. I'll only be doing a few so sorry if your character doesn't get picked. Please send a reference when asking for a trade. Its not ideal when someone says drawing the character in my icon because its hard to work from such a small image. All art trades I draw will go up on my FA. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any. All you have to do is pick either a pixel chibi or a sticker chibi.

Examples of pixel chibi:
Arch.png
Cute punk pixel.png
Gray Pastel pixel.png
Tobi pixel.png
Vivian pixel.png
Complicated designs can be done but they would take longer to do and might not get picked. Please keep that in mind when asking for a trade with me.

Example of sticker chibi: (sorry only have one example)
AT Mr Rust.png

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare
howdy! i've got a pretty simple fella to request, though first i'd like to know: since this is an art trade thread, is there any character that you'd like drawn?

if you'd like, how about a sticker chibi for my little fella? they're the pokemon Persian, and a very stupid one. anything goes!
EDIT: looks like the forum slurped my images, here they are as sta.sh links:
sta.sh: A Little Creachure
sta.sh: Ekley Sorter

Last edited:

teacozy1

howdy! i've got a pretty simple fella to request, though first i'd like to know: since this is an art trade thread, is there any character that you'd like drawn?

if you'd like, how about a sticker chibi for my little fella? they're the pokemon Persian, and a very stupid one. anything goes!
file

file

Omg I love the silly little drawings of them! XD
They are super cute. I'd love to draw a sticker chibi of them.

If possible could you do a silly drawing of this guy here? I love your silly little drawings of your pokemon up there.
www.deviantart.com: Quinsly B. Harlet

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare

mm-d

God's Worst Nightmare

teacozy1

OH MY GOD!!!! this looks so great, thank you so much!! ekley looks like such a doof, you've captured them perfectly... just!!! thank you!!!!!

You are very welcome~! They were so fun to draw. Do bring them back my way in the future ;w;