• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Chibi freebies~! (Closed)

teacozy1

I'm bored so gimmie those cuties so I can make them chibis.
One thing I'm gonna say is I just kinda pick whoever I wish. Sorry if I don't pick you.

Examples: (sorry most of my chibi examples are pixel)
little chibi pony thingy Camille.png

Kalcifer pixel.png
Pixel clown.png

van's fursona.png

I

Infrarednexus

Could you draw my boyfriend please? He would love something like a chibi of him.

1556050580.sproing_alexander_caine_ref_sheet.png

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
I'd like to offer up this version of my sona for your consideration.

zuoOGRmE_o.png

Thanks for the opportunity!

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
If you don't mind drawing for me again, would you like to draw Vannili? In her outfit if so please!
12106951_lZsBk2rDkfVDeiy.png

Thank you for the chance, I've always loved your art!

Jojer

Listener of Podcasts
Oh yes please! I adore Chibi! You can make him anthro or feral, your choice. :)

Character Name:Jojer

Species: Pharaoh Hound

Reference Images:

Feral ref for colors: www.furaffinity.net: Jojer the Pharaoh Hound by Jojer

Good head shots: www.furaffinity.net: Jojer by Sioorma by Jojer

www.furaffinity.net: My Boy by Jojer

www.furaffinity.net: [GIFT] Jojer by Odonarta

Description: Jojer has a very short and smooth coat so I don’t draw any fur patches on him anywhere. He has a green spiral tattoo on his chest which is always necessary. Aesthetically, he looks a lot like the Egyptian god Anubis with longer, perkier ears and a long, thin snout. He’s a sight hound and is great at finding change on the ground and small critters that are hiding.

Accessories: As a feral dog, he has an earthen green and brass collar he wears around his neck. It’s actually this one! As an anthro he usually wears a t-shirt or tank top with khaki cargo shorts. He’s a hiker so a green backpack is also something he has from time to time.

Hobbies: He enjoys nature and the company of many types of animals, including chickens, possums, lizards, and cows. He likes swimming or running on the beach at any time of the day, even during a storm.

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
I don’t know if you’d be interested, fren, but I do have a new character that could certainly use more generous artwork!

1565571074.mcthebeardie_7569f362-20eb-42aa-abaf-07f3293480f1.jpeg

I hope this is enough! Regardless if you choose me or not, I wish you happy drawing, fren!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hi there!
Would you like to draw a chibi of my big grumpy demon boy, Lucifer? I'd love to see him all cute and grumpy!
Thanks so much, I'll never stop saying it but I love your art! <3

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
I can't see the art you've done : < I saw the samples but none of the ones you've done for people are showing up for me.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
okay two worked on a different browser but one didn't.

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Oho! You do chibis too? Nice!
I shall offer my boyo again then.

1567266638.sqizzle_her_royal_nuttiness.png