• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Choose your exicution!!

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
Right! So you have been convicted of 25 murders and proven guilty. You have been sentenced to death. But the Judge had too much to drink and is letting you decide how you'll die! You can choose ANY thing that comes to mind so long as you die some time before, during, or after and your time limit is 2 days. The court pays for the expences.

Happy Exicution!!

I'd choose either the guilotine, free fall from 30,000 feet without a marachute, being shot by a 90MM High Explosive cannon shell, or, in all it's glory, being hanged.

C'mon, what can you think of?? Use your imagination!!

Hanzo

I make bills for your thrills
this is where i hire the Cohen Bros. to come in and plot my escape, resaulting me faking my death then escaping....in other words i wont die >.<

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
Too bad, the C4 they shoved up your ass in your sleep detonated as you left the guard's sight. You die. I am the DM!! ><

Hanzo

Too bad, the C4 they shoved up your ass in your sleep detonated as you left the guard's sight. You die. I am the DM!! ><

Well looks like i am gonna have to stock up on the preparation H because Angels cant die MAUAHAHAHAHAHA. SO I AM THE DM MOFO *snaps ghetto style* mmm hmmm.....my ass hurts from that blast >.>

Hanzo

Smothered by a pair of breasts of my choosing.

Ok boobs could kill me I admit. Because no gay man wanna see jiggly eyeballs suffocating them.

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
MURDER/SUICIDE!

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
40mm high explosive fragmentation grenade fired from a Vietnam-era M79 grenade launcher. That or Carbon Monoxide.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
I would request a massive feast of awesome foods for my last meal , then my mode of death would be to jump from a plane with no chute (how I would like to go anyways)

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
being tied up and forced to watch 2girls,1cup nonstop...

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
6 words:
Solid snake secret neck snap kill.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
SPEEDBALL, BABY... Naw... JK... I don't want to be like River Phoenix.
Death by hypothermia... My captors will get it before I do...

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I'm going to be executed is the standard way. Pumped full of kerosene and set alight with a phosphorus bullet, and then let run free till I die. I'm going to run at the nearers onlooker holding a child, and latch on. Someone is coming with me. And if they live, well, they'll be horribly disfigured, and that's fine too.

Hanzo

Wow we got some sadistic fuckers in here....I think i should hire them :)

Nylak

Angry Otter
I'm gonna be the dull one and say I'd like to be locked in a room and then gassed in my sleep, on one of the 2 or 3 nights that I'm allowed, and I don't know which night it'll be. >_> Not big on facing my end while I'm conscious and expecting it.