• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Choose your exicution!!

Bambi

Fight in a war of my choosing.

Veedway

A guy with complicated psyche
I'd choose death from overdosing marijuana and alcohol :p

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
I'd choose death from overdosing marijuana and alcohol :p
Hmm, I don't think you can overdose on pot unless you smoke your weight in it. You can on alcohol though! :D

Os

Pants suck.
an all out child brawl. See how many five year olds i can take down before i'm overpowered.

I

Ishnuvalok

Being shot by a firing squad and then getting my body thrown into a wood chipper in front of a bunch of kids.

makmakmob

Has NO-ONE mentioned Monty Python yet?
Philistines.

Anyway, jump out of a craft on the edge of the atmosphere (tis has been done before) but without a parachute.

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
put in a gladiator arena to fight nonstop till some one can take me down might take longer then 2 days:)

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
hmmm. any way I choose over the course of the next 2 days?

Method 1. I'd add a 26th kill onto my record by shoving the judges mallet through his eye. then have a guard shoot me

method 2. strap myself to an Nitro Glycerin Vest and glomp whoever the prick was who caught me in the first place

Method 3. tie a piano wire around my throat, with a 5 foot long piano wire, tie the other end to a bridge railing. tie my feet to the same railing with a 5 foot long rope. superglue my hands to my cheeks, grin sadistically, then fall forwards off the bridge. this would lop off my head leaving me hanging upside down, holding my head in my hands, with a sadistic look on my face as cars drove underneath me

Bambi

Mortal fight with the judge - let's see how the bastard likes it.

If he dies, do you go free?

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
If he dies, do you go free?

No, But you do get a sticker :D

OH! I add to my list!! >< I'd be chained to the front of an F40PH thats loaded with a ton or so of C4, Tar, And fur that was on a ramped track which would launch me into the air above an anti-fur convention and detonate on impact with the guy on stage thusly exploding in a huge mess of tar and fur to cover every one in fur and perhaps take a few furbashers down with me....yes, it's PERFECT!!! ><

Last edited:

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
Mortal fight with the judge - let's see how the bastard likes it.

this got me thinking (holy shit run)
if you killed every juge you had before he could declare a virdict then would you go free because no one wants to juge you for fear of thir life :confused:

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Mane this is eazy. I'd just tell them to develop the technology/sorcery necessary to turn me into my fursona, and let me live in the world among humans like that. You just see how long my Lupino ass can last.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
oh just thought of another stipulation: my life gets a sequel which is the same thing, just set medieval times

RailRunner

redneck ferroequinologist
OH! I add to my list!! >< I'd be chained to the front of an F40PH thats loaded with a ton or so of C4, Tar, And fur that was on a ramped track which would launch me into the air above an anti-fur convention and detonate on impact with the guy on stage thusly exploding in a huge mess of tar and fur to cover every one in fur and perhaps take a few furbashers down with me....yes, it's PERFECT!!! ><

You, sir, are a very wise man.

My pick is either by CPVF (Catastrophic Pressure Vessel Failure--if the explosion itself didn't kill me I'd be found in the wreck with my hand on the throttle scalded to death by the steam*) or by being blown to Kingdom Come in an explosion visible from space that would make even the MythBusters proud.

*Wreck of the Old 97 reference here.

mukichan

Chibi Chubbeh Draggie
Knowing my fear for snakes....

Being tossed into a pool of snakes...