• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Choose your exicution!!

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
But then you die from the blasting music at said concert.

Yeah, but that's why I listen to hip-hop. No rapper has ever harmed another and their fans follow this example. Every rap concert is a hugbox. The music can kill you but chooses not to.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Yeah, but that's why I listen to hip-hop. No rapper has ever harmed another and their fans follow this example. Every rap concert is a hugbox. The music can kill you but chooses not to.

Then you should do this execution at a Death Metal concert...

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Then you should do this execution at a Death Metal concert...

Only if I get to be my fursona. I'll be able to die happy if I even make it to the concert.

Suntiger

Give me some guns and knives and send me against some Al-Qaida hideout or similar.
If I'm going to die anyway, I'm damn well going to bring an honor guard of fallen foes with me.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Get impregnated witha xeno baby and as it explodes out of my chest, scream " AVENGE MEEEEEE!" And watch it go crazy on the people who sentenced me.

Last edited:

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Get impregnated witha xeno baby and as it explodes out of my chest, scream " AVENGE MEEEEEE!" And watch it go crazy on the people who sentenced me.

AWESOME , JUST AWESOME!

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!

Damn....wish i thought of that one. that'd be AWSOME!!!

Your ass aint gonna die unless you have a major freak out and do a header out a ten story window.
I know, acid is pound-for-pound less toxic than sugar.

Still though, if I have to die, wouldn't it be all the more splendid if I managed to do the equivilant of 10,000,000 hits of acid beforehand?

Bambi

Still though, if I have to die, wouldn't it be all the more splendid if I managed to do the equivilant of 10,000,000 hits of acid beforehand?

Guiness would have to make that their front page fact for an amazing Drug Stunt.

SparkOfMortality

Just checkin' in
Well first I would have an unholy preist of Satan come and un hallow my body with black water. Then I would be chained down in the middle of a monolithic pentacle covered in ritualistic runes of infernal summoning, scribed in the blood of a thousand virgin girls. Then at the full moon, I would gather a huge coven of demon worshippers to come and station themselves in a summoning circle around me, chanting the words of power necessary to summon lucifer himself all in unison, the most powerful of them would come up to me and at the height of the moon and the zenith of the ritual, plunge a sacrificial silver dagger into my heart and complete the spell, tearing all of the mages souls from their bodies and damning them to an eternity in hell as a sacrifice to bring Lucifer and imprison him for all time within my body, all of the souls I now own bolstering me and giving me strength enough to subdue him and use his power. I would transform into an eldritch horror from the deepest hellish dregs of human nightmare, appearing to differently to each man as so to represent his deepest intimate fears. I would break free of my chains and unleash the full fury of my satanic power and tear open a ragged wound in the very fabric of reality, sucking every mortal soul, pure or vile, into an unholy vortex of infinite misery and pain. I would crown myself king of the neverwhere and from all life in the universe I will be known as the new hell and draw the souls of the damned into my realm to make me swell in power. I would preside over each and every persons eternal torment personally, making sure that anyone involved in law in life, is sadistically and brutally tortured beyond the all possible limits of human comprehension, but keep them just barely alive so that they scream and howl and plead and beg for death, but I will never grant it. Their eternal weeping shall nourish me and my hatred for all life shall exist for all of time and space, never diminishing, forever thinking of new and horrific punishments for those who once lived until they resemble naught but horrifying gibbering piles of mutilated twisted flesh that feel nothing but pain and think of nothing but fear and dream of nothing but death and still my wrath would continue. And when it has sunk in that there will never, ever be any escape from the constant pain, that they are doomed forever and until infinity, that time is powerless to free them from their living hell, once they have just given up all semblance of hope and just before they go stark raving insane, I will appear before the judge, I will move right up to him and whisper mere centimeters from his ear, deliciously conscious of the bulging eye terror on his face. I will tell him thus: "There are untold billions of souls forever trapped like you within my infinite domain of sadistic glory, and each one of them is an unspeakably complex and beautiful work of divine will, and if I were to take each one individually and lovingly take everything it ever dreamed of away from it, and reduced each one of those billions irreplaceable thoughts and dreams in each one of those billions of thinking beings to nothing more than an incomprehensibly vast, seething hatred of everything that has ever existed, all of them put together would not equal a tenth of one one-billionth of the hatred I feel for you. Then I would kill everyone I ever laid claim to, releasing them from their torment and finally letting them ascend to their next level being, broken and shattered and insane but finally free, save the judge. I would never let him die. Instead, I would leave him all alone with no-one but me forever, and listen to the sweet melody of his screams.

Well first I would have an unholy preist of Satan come and un hallow my body with black water. Then I would be chained down in the middle of a monolithic pentacle covered in ritualistic runes of infernal summoning, scribed in the blood of a thousand virgin girls. Then at the full moon, I would gather a huge coven of demon worshippers to come and station themselves in a summoning circle around me, chanting the words of power necessary to summon lucifer himself all in unison, the most powerful of them would come up to me and at the height of the moon and the zenith of the ritual, plunge a sacrificial silver dagger into my heart and complete the spell, tearing all of the mages souls from their bodies and damning them to an eternity in hell as a sacrifice to bring Lucifer and imprison him for all time within my body, all of the souls I now own bolstering me and giving me strength enough to subdue him and use his power. I would transform into an eldritch horror from the deepest hellish dregs of human nightmare, appearing to differently to each man as so to represent his deepest intimate fears. I would break free of my chains and unleash the full fury of my satanic power and tear open a ragged wound in the very fabric of reality, sucking every mortal soul, pure or vile, into an unholy vortex of infinite misery and pain. I would crown myself king of the neverwhere and from all life in the universe I will be known as the new hell and draw the souls of the damned into my realm to make me swell in power. I would preside over each and every persons eternal torment personally, making sure that anyone involved in law in life, is sadistically and brutally tortured beyond the all possible limits of human comprehension, but keep them just barely alive so that they scream and howl and plead and beg for death, but I will never grant it. Their eternal weeping shall nourish me and my hatred for all life shall exist for all of time and space, never diminishing, forever thinking of new and horrific punishments for those who once lived until they resemble naught but horrifying gibbering piles of mutilated twisted flesh that feel nothing but pain and think of nothing but fear and dream of nothing but death and still my wrath would continue. And when it has sunk in that there will never, ever be any escape from the constant pain, that they are doomed forever and until infinity, that time is powerless to free them from their living hell, once they have just given up all semblance of hope and just before they go stark raving insane, I will appear before the judge, I will move right up to him and whisper mere centimeters from his ear, deliciously conscious of the bulging eye terror on his face. I will tell him thus: "There are untold billions of souls forever trapped like you within my infinite domain of sadistic glory, and each one of them is an unspeakably complex and beautiful work of divine will, and if I were to take each one individually and lovingly take everything it ever dreamed of away from it, and reduced each one of those billions irreplaceable thoughts and dreams in each one of those billions of thinking beings to nothing more than an incomprehensibly vast, seething hatred of everything that has ever existed, all of them put together would not equal a tenth of one one-billionth of the hatred I feel for you. Then I would kill everyone I ever laid claim to, releasing them from their torment and finally letting them ascend to their next level being, broken and shattered and insane but finally free, save the judge. I would never let him die. Instead, I would leave him all alone with no-one but me forever, and listen to the sweet melody of his screams.
tl;dr, anybody?

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

we have yet to determine the true fate of matter once it passes into the event horizon of a black hole , for all you know you could be spit out an exit point in some alternate universe

FurryFox

Pink Hat
we have yet to determine the true fate of matter once it passes into the event horizon of a black hole , for all you know you could be spit out an exit point in some alternate universe

WOO HOO!! Alternate universe XD

Anywho, I'd wanna be executed via Sniper Firing Squad =3

TundraWolfBlade

Anywho, I'd wanna be executed via Sniper Firing Squad =3

Screw that, I want a battalion of artillery firing at me while i run threw a gauntlet of Abrams and Bradleys plastering the place I'm running through. Be interesting to see how long I last before a 155, or a 120 or a 25 MM found me.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Screw that, I want a battalion of artillery firing at me while i run threw a gauntlet of Abrams and Bradleys plastering the place I'm running through. Be interesting to see how long I last before a 155, or a 120 or a 25 MM found me.

they would use the new tungsten carbide shotgun rounds for the tank. LOL

TundraWolfBlade

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
* pumps fist* AWESOME! I'd be having 120 MM SHOTGUNS FIRING AT ME! Totally how I want to die!!

At 1000 yards down range the new shotgun rounds will hit 99% of targets in a 400 foot wide by 30 feet high field.