• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

christ its been like 2 years

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
seriously

well im back, though i dont recognise like most of the names i see bar one or two oldfags, so shoutout to the oldschool fam, i see you

anyway hi, for those that dont know me, i make video games, i test video games, and i review video games

sup

Aidy

Aidy

whoa its clayton

i thought you left years ago

Aidy

yeah, i only recognise a couple people, apart from a couple people who changed names or i never really spoke to

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
You're vaguely familiar, Caesar.

Welcome back.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I'm pretty sure I remember you.

ThePumu

Opening file: Redemption.exe/
Huehuehue. Welcome back

Aidy

there's a few of you old folks left at least, but it seems faf is no longer like its golden days :((

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
there's a few of you old folks left at least, but it seems faf is no longer like its golden days :((

:p It's a sad/happy fact of life that everything changes. You're growing up, Aidy.

Aidy

:p It's a sad/happy fact of life that everything changes. You're growing up, Aidy.

in this scenario it's more sad than anything, there's a thread about someone wanting furry games on android and don't mind if they're adult or not

i mean people would've been all over that by now

:(

Volkodav

Dad****er
in this scenario it's more sad than anything, there's a thread about someone wanting furry games on android and don't mind if they're adult or not

i mean people would've been all over that by now

:(

We've grown out of the 17 year old bullying mindset

Xela-Dasi

PiratePiratePiratePirateP irate
here we can see a bunch of oldfags at a oldfag dinner event.

and welcome back!

Volkodav

Dad****er
we're seniors now and its our job to harass the freshmen
wow xela nice locker
how about you take a closer look *Shoves in*