• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Christmas Commission! $20 - $40

Spitfire110

Bersaglieri
Hello!

I'm going for two separate commissions each with two characters in them. The details are sorta secret because it's a Christmas gift.

The detail doesn't need to be fantastic I just need two characters for each picture, cause it's a cute Christmas picture!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

Some example of my art:

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! Considering your budget, I can offer a two-character cellshaded waist-up for 30$. Result would be like these:
www.furaffinity.net: Heya, Loraz! (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Blood On The Dancefloor (Commission) by valery91thunder (gore warning)
www.furaffinity.net: Nimh Badge (Commission) by valery91thunder
SFW art only, payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, feel free to PM me on the forums or note me on FA: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.