• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) Christmas Couple Art (closed)

Night.Claw

Hey peeps.

I'm looking for an artist, who could create a nice, Christmas themed couple art for my boyfriend and me.
My requirements are simple, i didn't thought about anything excessive. It would be 100% SFW.
Something similar to the attached picture would be perfect, but in a full body version, so both character would have every single piece of their fur on the art.

I'm open for ideas on how it could be made more personal, or how it could be made better, to make the image show love and affection.

More will be discussed in private, when i find the artist i'm looking for.

I'm hopefully not too late to get it done for Christmas/new year.

Attachments

• gHkZLwMY1gp_p5KoahfQsTfGrfMXEPviIZNzRvF0Imk.jpg
    gHkZLwMY1gp_p5KoahfQsTfGrfMXEPviIZNzRvF0Imk.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 51

raineerizu

tired af
Hello! I can do commission for you :D
This is my art examples

And prices

You can contact me here or FA, can also other
Contact Me:
- Discord : raineerizu#2936
- Twitter : raineerizu (most active)
- Furry Amino : Rizu (http://aminoapps.com/p/1n99f1s) (active)
- Email (Paypal) : rizukitika[at]gmail.com
- Deviantart: https://rizukitika.deviantart.com
- Instagram: raineerizu

MaxxYeen

The Pink Nitrofire Hyena!!
Hi! I do a lot of different kinds of art, including the type you want.

I try to do a lot of different things but here's a glimpse of my style:

A folder of examples of art I did in the past, so let me know what you think!: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nV7DnLQmK6dDcU5_GOcTvZBNE-MTWeEJ?usp=sharing (WARNING, SOME OF MY PIECES ARE NSFW). A very small sample of everything I did.

You can also contact me elsewhere via Discord, Telegram, or my Email (For Paypal payments, I use Ko-Fi and that's how I get transactions btw.) Please let me know if there's also any kind of other projects that would fit your criteria with my breadth.

JustAKat

Hello! I’d love to work with you and create a nice romantic piece for your boyfriend. Here are my prices:
Here’s an old piece but it captures the romantic aspect I think you’re looking for.
5356B502-F988-4416-BAAB-4CF70A45C074.jpeg

Here’s my FA:

Azelforest

Hey peeps.

I'm looking for an artist, who could create a nice, Christmas themed couple art for my boyfriend and me.
My requirements are simple, i didn't thought about anything excessive. It would be 100% SFW.
Something similar to the attached picture would be perfect, but in a full body version, so both character would have every single piece of their fur on the art.

I'm open for ideas on how it could be made more personal, or how it could be made better, to make the image show love and affection.

More will be discussed in private, when i find the artist i'm looking for.

I'm hopefully not too late to get it done for Christmas/new year.
Hey! I happen to have a Black Friday sale going on right now where stuff is 25% off! You can also grab my “Together for the Holidays” Bundle deals! Which also includes a 5$ off coupon for future commissions! Here are the varieties I’m offering;
Snowflake Bundle [$18]
- 2 painted chibi’s
- 1 floating island background​
Starry Bundle [$26]
- 2 fullcolored waist up
- 1 Simple space background​
Mistletoe Bundle [$42]
- 2 fullcolored fullbodies
- 1 minor illustrated background​

More art regarding anthro, ferals and just fursona's in general can be found on my website here!

Rumpleteazer

Little Hufflepuff Artist
Good day!
I love your reference photo, beautiful style, execution and feel to it, so I like your tastes. I could get a beautiful couple illustration done for you and your significant other in time for Christmas. Here are some examples of my work. Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss further.
Good tidings to you. :)

Magic Satyr watermarked.png
Rumpleteazer watermark.png
Cat Burglar watermark.png
Lizardfolk barbarian watermarked.png

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you do like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

solaris91

commission sheet 1.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hey there! I'm definitely interested in your idea. I've done plenty of Christmas art and I can definitely complete the pic before the 25th.
Two characters in a similar enviroinment as asked would be 70$ total from me, picture will be fully rendered with soft shadows and detailed background.
Examples of what you'd get:
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, please feel free to contact me either via Forum PM, FA note https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it .

Night.Claw

After a long time of thinking, looking though all the possibilities and finally having a chance to discuss with my partner, we finally found the artist we like the most.

I will message the choose artist to discuss details further.

Thank you all for participating and showing us all these great art! It was a pleasure to look at all of it.
You all are talented. It was my pleasure.

Furvok

Hi!! c:
We would love to help you ;D
This is my artist kyria, she also draws humans. If you are interested send me dm or write me in the comments.
We look forward to working with you <3

Hynvale

Independent Rawr Artist

I can do what are you looking for and very excited to christmas/new year theme
But can rush to be done before christmas, it will be fee +$20

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
-∗◈∗- FULL SCENERY ENVIRONMENT ∗◈∗-
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TAT 30-45 days (!rush 20 days)
Full Scenery Environment are focused on complex full scenery of high details background (Full-Body only).​
| $150-$175 Complex Full Scenery Environment Background
19.jpg

You can check my gallery here

Thank you!
Looking forward to hearing from you