• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Christmas/New Year's 2020 Raffle/Event

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Mind putting me down as an artist? I'll be offering icons! I unfortunately can't participate as a non-artist because my character refs aren't done. x:

Here's my price list along with example icons.

Added.

I would like to join the raffle. :3
Added.

For the participants: Keep in mind that some artists do not work off descriptions alone, and it's a good idea to check out artists' ToS prior for if you win.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I'll post some of my work so people know what they're getting into.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Registration for this event will be closing in less than 1 hour, so if anyone are still interested in joining feel free to comment.

Winners will be drawn tomorrow at 21.00 Central European Time.

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Approximately 4 and a half hours left until winners in this raffle will be decided through an RNG.

Have decided to forfeit the Discord server and chosen to hold the raffle on my Twitch channel/livestream here:
Will start livestreaming about half an hour prior. Can't for the love of me find the detachable mic for my headset currently so there won't be any voice on my end.

The raffle video will be logged for upwards of 14 days on my channel so people can confirm the winners themselves if need be. I will be posting the winners in order as well in a new post in this thread. Will also notify the winners when the event have ended up with 4 winners.

There will be no repeat winners and no repeat artists, so people will have to pick an artist in order of which they win. Will also only be picking 4 winners due to having only 8 participants, so one artist will unfortunately not be picked.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Aight, we are live. Will draw winners in 25 minutes!

Rassah

How were the winners decided?

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
How were the winners decided?
Through an RNG, short for random number generator. I've mentioned it several times.

^ Last two minutes or so of the stream I set up.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
In the unlikely event that a winner haven't picked a artist within 5 days of winning we will move on. I guess we can give Yodel one day more to log on?

If not, Jarren is up next.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
It seems Yodel is not responding, so I guess we are moving onto the next winner.

@Jarren, you're up, mate.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Well, I'll snag raineerizu's offer. Looking over their price sheet, that couples pics look adorable, and I've got a nice idea....

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Well, I'll snag raineerizu's offer. Looking over their price sheet, that couples pics look adorable, and I've got a nice idea....
Aight, will start a group DM so we can go over any details. Will poke rain in private on Discord once art and the like have been chosen.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Yo, how is this progressing so far?
Currently on Jarren with rain. Once she is done drawing Xai is up next. Apologize for the wait. This have taken more time than anticipated.

raineerizu

tired af
Currently on Jarren with rain. Once she is done drawing Xai is up next. Apologize for the wait. This have taken more time than anticipated.
I'm sorry my college stuff coming up but I already line art it, hopefully it will be finish today.
Btw I thought you moving with other winner without waiting..?

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
I'm sorry my college stuff coming up but I already line art it, hopefully it will be finish today.
Btw I thought you moving with other winner without waiting..?
Oh. Yeah, we can move onto the next winner. Will poke Xai in a sec.

MaryHm99

I think these years have been a really though time for the event organizers...imagine, you have a company and all the events are banned for a X period of years...and then you have to put there all the imagination to invent ways to survive. My cousin had a wedding planning company, and to be able to survive, they event went into live wedding streaming! Can you imagine having your wedding online? I am graduating this year, and the idea of an online graduation ceremony makes me so sad. I hope by October we will come back to normal, with all this vaccination process. I am so tired of the term ”new normal”...when will this end(((

Last edited: