• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Christmas Song Title Alphabet

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
Simple enough.

First person suggests a Christmas song that's title begins with A, next user a Christmas song title that starts with B, then C, etc.

Can be carols or published songs as long as it's the name the song is known under and you're not just picking a line from the song as a title obviously.

Tried this with friends and it get rather difficult.

There might be letters that don't have any songs also so if we get stuck too long we can just vote on skipping a letter if need be.

A- = Away in a Manger

Kumali

Lupine-American
B - Break Forth O Beauteous Heavenly Light (from J.S. Bach's Christmas Oratorio, English translation)

(The German original, Brich an du schönes Morgenlicht, begins with B too, now that I think of it - do I get bonus points?) :)

Kumali

Lupine-American
F - Follow Now O Shepherds

Kumali

Lupine-American
H - Hark the Herald Angels Sing

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
J - Jingle Bells

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
And now the one I wanted most!!

K - Killing in the name of by Rage against the Machine.

Kumali

Lupine-American
L - Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming

Nexus Cabler

Strong independent black dragon
Q-Queen: Thank God it's Christmas

(I couldn't find any song titles starting with Q, but I found a band starting with the letter. Hope that's okay)

Kumali

Lupine-American
Here, I'll help you out with Q: Quelle Est Cette Odeur Agréable (French carol: "Whence is that goodly fragrance")

R - Run Run Rudolph (Chuck Berry)

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
T= The Christmas Shoes
(yyechh xP)

Kumali

Lupine-American
First time I've heard of that one XD
From John Denver's first Christmas album!

(What the fuck he was thinking when he included that one on an otherwise pretty nice Christmas album, I've no idea...)

V - (A) Virgin Unspotted, or (Une) Vierge Pucelle

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
W=White Christmas

Kumali

Lupine-American
If you can find one that starts with X you're a better hunter than I (unless we can wrench John Lennon's "Happy Xmas War is Over" into this somehow)...but I did find a Spanish one that starts with Y: Ya Vienen los Reyes (“The kings are coming")