• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Christmas-themed RP (18+ nsfw)

Julesfuller

It was Christmas eve. The first snowfall that morning. I wished upon a shooting star that night. I wished to get a lover that would hold me tight. One that would love me no matter what, so I never be alone. I went to bed all alone in my old house. I woke up to the strangest sound. It sounded like someone walking on my roof. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and you were standing there, cloaked in a hood covered in snow. You were really super fat, but you had huge muscles. You asked to come in. I let you in Though I don’t know why. I made cups of hot chocolate, “The Jolly man in the red suit sends his regards. You've been so good this year and the year has been so bad to you that he thinks that you should have something. He thinks you should have me. I hope I’m your type.” You removed your cloak to reveal that you were a anthro reindeer.

( my character can be male or female it's up to you.)

( I RP in the first person I am a switch that leans more on the dominant side for personality wise most of the time, but in all reality a good role play for me has the dominant role being shared with dominants being taken by one or the other only temporarily as the situation calls for it.)

My dues and don'ts and my fetishes read them carefully please

My Discord

jules#1542

Last edited: