• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ciao! ^w^

Shiko-chan

Hi! :p
My name is Shiko (not really xD), I'm from Italy and I've been in the fandom for quite a while...
I like cooking, reading, listening to music, animes, mangas, Japan and other things.
I would like to make new friends, and I'm really shy at first... (.///.)
Well... Have a good day everyone!

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
Ciao? I haven't heard anybody say that in ages. Anyways, how are you doing today?

Moderator-Gazelle

Forum Moderator
Hi! :p
My name is Shiko (not really xD), I'm from Italy and I've been in the fandom for quite a while...
I like cooking, reading, listening to music, animes, mangas, Japan and other things.
I would like to make new friends, and I'm really shy at first... (.///.)
Well... Have a good day everyone!

Woah, Italy? Awesome! I've always wanted to go to Italy! Out of my own curiosity, what's your favorite manga?

Also, welcome to the forums m'dear!

Shiko-chan

Woah, Italy? Awesome! I've always wanted to go to Italy! Out of my own curiosity, what's your favorite manga?

Also, welcome to the forums m'dear!

(Sorry For the really late reply D: )
My favorite manga is definitely Card Captor Sakura (I've read it so many times) but even the ones from Ayuko are pretty good :3

Shiko-chan

Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here!

What animes and manga are you into? =3

Thanks! (And sorry for replying only now)
I don't really have a basic genre of mangas or manga (I have lot of shoujo manga tho xD) as for the anime it depends by the story :3

Shiko-chan

Hey there its okay to be shy especially when on sites but this community is a-okay! What anime's do you watch?

As I said in the last reply it really depends by the story or from how I feel in that particular moment, sometimes I say to myself "how in the hell was I able to watch that anime??!?!?!?"xD