• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Circles

RabbitValley

Chief Editor Bunny
Didn't see anyone talking about Circles here yet, and a brand new issue just came out. Hit http://www.rabbitvalley.com/circles to see all the issues available.

It's about life... slightly bent. Six gay guys live in a house in Boston, Massachusetts. Families don't always need to be related.

Issues 0-4 are available in a nice big paperback, and issues 5, 6, 7, and 8 continue the series. Right now, the plan is for 13 issues total.

Quiet269

Really cheap too. $6/issue is a very reasonable price ^_^

8th issue just released (I just got into it a week before that) and I really cannot wait for the next issue!

I was sad that Taye's story was downplayed. I loved the latest issue but I was still upset a little bit that Doug and Paulie had an entire issue while Taye had a few pages.

Lucien

I was sad that Taye's story was downplayed. I loved the latest issue but I was still upset a little bit that Doug and Paulie had an entire issue while Taye had a few pages.

I agree with this fully, Taye just looks so cuddly and id love to really learn his story.

As for the comic in general, I love it more than any other form of text I have ever read (I own all 8 issues so far of course)
You guys do such an amazing job, but it's such a shame there is so much of a gap between each issue, :( The ending for issue 8 was so.. upsetting. I really felt Ken's emotions there and I just can't wait for issue 9 to see how it all pans out.

Anyway, keep up the good work guys <3

hotmaxt

Hi, just finished reading all the issues and I simply LOVE Circles. Signed up for this forum just to post my praise. Wish I didn't read the part about new issues being so rare though :p. Man, issue 8 was such a downer; thats gonna make me sad for the next few weeks, poor Ken. I first got into Circles when I found issue zero floating around on the internet. I loved it so much I ordered all that was available when I had the cash.