• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Class out the ass

Red_Lion _

I go to the bathroom to find cigarette butts floating in the toilet. I hollered at my dad to use an ashtray, not the commode and he responded by farting at me. I grumbled at him, he farted some more, we parted amiably, and I went to get coffee. I notice it's after 4 p.m and my mother is still asleep and she probably will be for the rest of the day. I pour my coffee and notice dad had made pancakes at some point so I grab one and put some peanut butter on it when my brother walks in, farts at me, and heads to the fridge. My five year old sister comes running in with her Leap pad and records my brother's ass-whistling, which she then plays back at me. This is what I consider an endearing moment from these people.

Any other classy folks out there?

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Wow, my life is boring in comparison.

Gotta say, your thread title is fantastic. x3

Zop

hai guiz wuts goin on in hur
I think we both know what you need to do.

Eat more beans so you can outfart them and establish dominance.

Gator

Uncledaddy
i have fond memories of my grandpa farting, well, constantly and loudly. "Hear that bullfrog?" The funny part was my grandma griping about it every single time.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
There's something so... wrong about family members cropdusting in the house, but.... this in itself seems odd. It's gotta come out somewhere, and in the privacy of one's home seems the best place for it.

But still... when my parents fart/cropdust it seems so... whatever the adjective is for slob.

But then again, we all fart at home. But I trained myself to do it silently and now I can rarely fart loudly.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Cropdusting.
Yall call it cropdusting over there?

Cropdusting = farting while walking, walking while farting.

I think I'm the only person I know who says that, I saw it on UD once and it stuck with me.

Zop

hai guiz wuts goin on in hur
Cropdusting = farting while walking, walking while farting.

I think I'm the only person I know who says that, I saw it on UD once and it stuck with me.

Originally from midwest. Can confirm that I have heard of this term previously. Not sure what they call it in Texas. Fracking can be loud and results in gas...

Red_Lion _

Your family is like an Adam Sandler movie except this was hilarious.

My dad would pass gas and hit the window locks.
My dad is a monster.

My dad has done this too,;n;. My dad has also backed up while my brother was asleep on the couch and farted on his head.

I take comfort in knowing that my family is like some weird sitcom. It makes living here tolerable.

My dads like that , luckily he doesn't fart very often but when he does it sounds like a bomb went off , he's the only person in my family who does this.

Don't get me started on what its like after he's used the bathroom , holy shit you'd think you'd need a gas mask to go in there after he's done :V

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I engage in crop dusting in public. I am a sick bastard.

FoxyCat1108

My favorite is when I'm watching tv with my Dad and he would do the subtle (not so subtle) lift of the leg to release an air biscuit followed by a sigh. I'm usually biting the inside of my cheek trying not to laugh at the butt trumpet that went off.