• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Claw or sword?

tonythefish

Spoiler: Not really a fish
_DSC8511.preview.jpg

Corrosive SMG ♥

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Borderlands is extremely fun now with all the DLC and what not i think there up to 3? Lots of guns and variety of play styles if you need a good RPG shooter id recommend it

Maddrow

Pokefur for Life
I've been thinking about buying that game. How is it?

Borderlands is the absolute best game in the history of ever.
Just picked up a 1500 dmg taliwan sniper with 20 pers second corrosive myself.
That shit is 1337!

I

Ishnuvalok

Borderlands is the absolute best game in the history of ever.

You mustn't have played many games then if you think Borderlands is the "best game in the history of ever". It's horrible honestly.

wolfrunner7

Nibbles 'n Bits
Claws preferable, but if I were to make use of a blade .. it would have to be a blade crafted to my specifications .. a blade I could call by a given name.

Cheezy, I know..

In IRL, blades are nice if against similar or natural weapons.

Otherwise, I'll stick to my 1954r SKS with collapsable bayonet...

Irreverent

Otherwise, I'll stick to my 1954r SKS with collapsable bayonet...

Folding bayonet. Only the French guns had collapsing bayonets...to prevent foot injuries when dropped during retreats. :twisted:

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Hm, does a Shokk Attack Gun count as a weapon or natural defense measure in terms of damage method?

I mean, it is a tool that opens up webway portals from one point to another to injure the target. On the other, it does so to fire unarmed green midgets at the target to claw them apart in a mad frenzy. It's a gun, but it does damage through claws and teeth...

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
You remember that one anime I was talking about called Hellsing? The main character looks just like that only he's human...well uh...vampire rather than an anthro and instead of a revolver he has a huge ass .454

alucard_gun.jpg

lol, wow.
i've gotta see this now!

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Sword if it long range fights and claws for more close fights.