• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Claw or sword?

Seriman

I still like Lombaxes, though.
I'd probably use a sword, because if I had claws, I'd be an anthro. And as an anthro I'd have the brains to know that a sword has more reach than a clawed paw...

T

Tycho

Everything annoys Tycho. Everything.

That comment annoys me, I do NOT get annoyed by EVERYTHING. >:c

Also, it should be noted that a shotgun in CQC is an "I WIN" button for the wielder. Massive stopping power and damage potential, can be cut down to a relatively compact size to make maneuvering in close quarters easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
if you haven't noticed, i'm still fairly new, so cut me some slack would you?
And where would a post like this belong anyway?
A thread on this level of stupidity shouldn't be posted at all

:V

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
there's no pleasing you, is there?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
I do tend to take things a little too seriously...

Last edited:

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
For those who have a preference to use claws and melee weapons, what if someone was pointing a gun at your head from a distance? That is when claws, fangs, knives, swords etc become pretty much useless.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
For those who have a preference to use claws and melee weapons, what if someone was pointing a gun at your head from a distance? That is when claws, fangs, knives, swords etc become pretty much useless.
That's why you carry a short range weapon, a long range weapon, and a melee weapon XDD

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
That's why you carry a short range weapon, a long range weapon, and a melee weapon XDD

I don't like short range weapons, not after playing the video game I've been playing. I got blown up with an RPG cause my weapon was a short range and I couldn't get close enough to the guy with the RPG. I'll keep the damn sniper on me next time I try the mission.

Ravefox_twi

Snog'd
Does no one take pride in their own bare hands anymore?

Doctor Timewolf

Time Traveller
I would go with claws. And if I have a gun pointed at me, deactivate it with the ol' sonic screwdriver.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
depends on the opponents, if the guy i am fighting has a gun, i sure as hell am not going to try to claw him.

anyway, almost universal solution: particle manipulation via. telekinesis;
make the weapon melt or the user of said weapon explode.