• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Claw or sword?

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
TC stop making these threads!

A sword would win though, longer, and more powerful

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
Claws or Sword?

In this case Sword, but Whipfist is still the best. 8|

For those who have a preference to use claws and melee weapons, what if someone was pointing a gun at your head from a distance? That is when claws, fangs, knives, swords etc become pretty much useless.
Unless you take my above example, then you can just stand there as people shoot rocket launchers at you and laugh at them. :V

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
TC stop making these threads!

A sword would win though, longer, and more powerful

TC?
I'm guessing that means me, and you don't have to worry i won't post any threads that often anymore.
I've learned my lesson!

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
TC? Who is this person of which you speak?
I can't seem to find any connection to the letters TC and the OP...
Tc stands for thread creator, i guess i got if from video game forums

WTF does op stand for?

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Honestly, OP is a lot simpler to understand...

Ravefox_twi

Snog'd
stop being so lazy! type out the words! I know we all have fingers, or else you wouldn't be able to paw off to all that Yuoi you guys like.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
The modern world is based around acronyms, deal with it.

...And abbreviations...

Originally Posted by Scotty1700
He's saying screw swords and guns and claws, he wants to shoot you out a cannon as a weapon :wink:

Oops, double post. My bad :neutral:
Oh.
No big whoop, everyone does it. :3
(See, just look down!)

Scotty1700

is bored :V
...And abbreviations...

Oh.
No big whoop, everyone does it. :3
(See, just look down!)

Meh, I never abbreviate words. I only use acronyms as abbreviations show some amount of laziness but IDC, just as long as I can make out what the word is......

Edit: Nope, I'm wrong. The only abbreviation I use is "orly" as it's just as much of a classic as "lol"
AND it practically spells Orally ;)

Attaman

"Welcome to FurAffinity Forums, gentlemen."
That wouldn't get me sufficient velocity. I was thinking of something relativistic.

That's still not sufficient. Sorta like how there's never enough dakka, there's neither a sufficient velocity. Fire someone through a railgun? You could have slapped a miniaturized warp drive on 'em. Slapped a miniaturized warp-drive on them? The whole weapon could be inside a phase-suit material. Whole weapon inside a phase-suit material? It could have the energy supply increased to suck galaxies dry. It sucking galaxies dry? And so on.

Of course, there's very few problems a 40+ kilogram projectile can't solve when traveling several tens of thousands C.

Attaman

"Welcome to FurAffinity Forums, gentlemen."
Not to mention a rail gun uses MAGNETS to propel a steel slug a few hundred miles and last I checked, the human (or anthromorphic cat, dog, chicken, gopher, etc.) isn't magnetic....good luck with that.
You bathe the projectile in some liquid metal. Fire a T-800 if it makes you feel better.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Not to mention a rail gun uses MAGNETS to propel a steel slug a few hundred miles and last I checked, the human (or anthromorphic cat, dog, chicken, gopher, etc.) isn't magnetic....good luck with that.

lol, then what's the use of the gun?
To take out transformers?