• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cliche "I'm New" Title :)

Balans

Hello world, and all the big stompers and little snugglers, be they fluffy, scaley, all-around-y, and any who I fail to mention. It's awesome to meet you all!

Now I'd write some big and long-winded summary of who I am and what I am doing here... But I'm a writer. And I know better. Because I already wrote it! I thought it'd be nice to start my experience on FA with a journal entry explaining myself. Below you'll find a link to all about myself, and you can read it at any time you want:

www.furaffinity.net: The Ides of a New Adventure -- Balans' Journal

I'd love to meet everyone here, and feel free to ask me as many questions as you like! I'm an open book! Heck, I wrote that open book and I am the book haha. Comment below, and ask anything you want!

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
What's more cliché is the attempt to falsely break the cliché by using the "I'm breaking the cliché" or "self aware of the cliché" cliché :p

Welcome.

Balans

What's more cliché is the attempt to falsely break the cliché by using the "I'm breaking the cliché" or "self-aware of the cliché" cliché :p

Welcome.
Cliche-ception. I love it :p

I'm glad I was able to make someone's day with that little message. Thank you also for the welcome to the forums. I'm still slowly coming out of my shell... or den... or... what's it called when a furry-inclined person is trying to become less shy? There needs to be a cliche for that. ;) But yes, thank you for taking the time to welcome me. It means a lot. :)

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
Cliche-ception. I love it :p

I'm glad I was able to make someone's day with that little message. Thank you also for the welcome to the forums. I'm still slowly coming out of my shell... or den... or... what's it called when a furry-inclined person is trying to become less shy? There needs to be a cliche for that. ;) But yes, thank you for taking the time to welcome me. It means a lot. :)

Don't always need to use cringy furry lines if you don't want to :p

Balans

Don't always need to use cringy furry lines if you don't want to :p
Lol fair enough. :) I'm working on some short stories to introduce my character while working on even more writing for my blog, general stuff, and of course college. So I'm always thinking of new sayings to try out. Of course many aren't good... but hey that's writing and editing for you lol. :p

Balans

*Insert cliche "Welcome to the Fandom" here.*

Joking aside I hope you have fun! ☆
Ooo I love that cliche. It never gets old. :p

Thank you for the warm welcome to the fandom. With great people like yourself, I think I know I'm bound for fun. :) Thank you again for taking the time to welcome me to the fandom!

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Ooo I love that cliche. It never gets old. :p

Thank you for the warm welcome to the fandom. With great people like yourself, I think I know I'm bound for fun. :) Thank you again for taking the time to welcome me to the fandom!
Aww you are so welcomed. Haha.
Did you decide on what you wanted your fursona to be? Erm species wise. Aha ☆

Balans

Aww you are so welcomed. Haha.
Did you decide on what you wanted your fursona to be? Erm species wise. Aha ☆
I've had it in my mind for a year, as I it was carved by smaller acts over time. :)

Balans will be a 50ft, yellow/gold, anthro drake, with a focus on macro, muscle, growth/shrink, and occasionally hyper. So kinda like what you might see already in the community.

I do intend to write an occasional NSFW using the character, but for the most part I'm much happier with a SFW. They're kinda more fun, as in an NSFW you can kinda predict what's about to happen. :p SFW's offer better plots and character development.

Still need to figure out how to draw haha. :oops: I've been a writer for so long, but never made a picture without words. I'll probably write an introduction story for Balans and call it a "ref." Good question! ;)

Hello and welcome.

Hi! Thank you for the welcome! :) It's nice to meet you.

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
This thread is drowning in cliché's.

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Balans

This thread is drowning in cliché's.

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

I know isn't it great? :p

Thanks for the warm welcome to the community, and for taking the time to say hello. It means a lot. :) I think I'll enjoy it here for a long time, and I hope you and the others enjoy it too.

I

Infrarednexus

"I'm thinking of getting a fursuit but I don't have the money"
"I plan on going to a con if my parents will let me"
"I wish I had a tablet to make good art"
"I'm offering commissions"
"I'm a *insert sexuality and species* looking to meet new people"
"I haven't made my fursona yet"
"I'm also into RP if anyone's interested"
"Please follow me"
" OwO, *pounces* *cuddles* *blushes* *murrs*"
"My friends and family don't like that I'm a furry, but I'm proud of it"

Did I get everything?

Balans

*insert scripted hello here* you sound cool
I guess so. Not sure... Hold on. LINE! Forgot my Line! :p

It's awesome to meet you Oakie-Dokie! I'm glad to have met people like you and those below this post.
WELCOME NEW BLOOD *makes cliched psychopath quote*

THANK YOU MENTOR. *Maniacal laugh for cliche psychopath quote.*

Lol thank you for the very warm welcome! With animated replies like that I bet every day on the FAF is a great one haha. Thank you for welcoming me. :)
"I'm thinking of getting a fursuit but I don't have the money"
"I plan on going to a con if my parents will let me"
"I wish I had a tablet to make good art"
"I'm offering commissions"
"I'm a *insert sexuality and species* looking to meet new people"
"I haven't made my fursona yet"
"I'm also into RP if anyone's interested"
"Please follow me"
" OwO, *pounces* *cuddles* *blushes* *murrs*"
"My friends and family don't like that I'm a furry, but I'm proud of it"

Did I get everything?

Ehh. Almost. You forgot the macro life. ;)

But yeah other than that I think you got it pretty down. Have to say I never had the honor of meeting a cyber dragon before. Awesome to meet you! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to say hello. It really means a lot. :)