• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Clickbait the user above you

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
Yo YO yo What's up Internet I'm Dick Dubois, self-made internet scammer Entrepreneur! I've got some CrAzY news for you that'll bLoW your mind!

You know that dumb little place called school? That place? Well guess what, turns out that place is for looooosers! Why "sTuDy" or "GeT a DeGrEe iN aStrOpHysIcS" when you can buy "
scammotronspyware.exe" for ONLY $299.99 and make WICKED PROFITS!!!!

You too can be a rich douchebag like me, as evidenced by these swooning models and tricked-out Lambos that may or may not belong to my rich parents! Click here: BUY.SCAMMOTRONSPYWARE.EDU and become a MONEY GOD today!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Do this secret Ninja trick and yo D will be 10 TIMES BIGGER.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Foxxos can do this single thing! THIS is what makes them hotter than everybody else.

T

the sleepiest kitty

9/10 CELEBRITIES SWEAR BY THIS NEW DIET FAD, INVOLVING... TOE NAIL CLIPPINGS???? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
top 5 forum members are all part of THIS criminal organization.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Want to be cool? Not feeling up to your cool potential! Stick yourself in this one household appliance and be 10 times COOLER!