• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) (CLOSED)1930's Electro Swing Dance Piece

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Evening to you all.

I'm looking for a well-detailed artist that can draw a 1930's piece for me. For those of you whom are familiar with Electro Swing it will have that kind of musical theme as well to it, although could end up playing less of a role in the piece itself.

Two anthro characters, a man and a woman, will be dancing at the dance floor in a fine suit and dress from that era. The idea is to have the piece focus on the two characters and the background is secondary, although a nicely detailed background is always a plus. A band playing in the background would be awesome.

il_794xN.858088645_8h5p.jpg

73c777439f395bca64bfa7c9b58a001d.jpg
For the red dress I am thinking perhaps a little shorter so it doesn't drag along the ground, leaving some room for her shoes to not step onto the dress itself. Looks too good to be stepped on, yanno.

2250241433_4af60c7cd9_o.jpg

1930s-mens-summer-suit-costume-oscar-Gatsby-2015-1-scaled.jpg

Electro Swing is a pretty good music genre and have lots of good artists. Here's a couple of songs to give an idea of the kind of musical atmosphere the piece is to have:

Of course, I don't have everything set in stone, and some things may be subject to some changes, though this is the idea I want to roll with. Once an artist have been picked I will be sending over character details and the like. This art listing will be running up until the 14th of February, the Friday next week. When Friday arrives I will be closing the listing and choose an artist soon after. Be seeing you!

Feilong

Greetings, I'm normally dealing with high amount of details, cinematic illustrations and splash art. I also have experience with art Deco design and would enjoy working with this idea.
Here is my gallery for your review: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/feilong/
Check commission info section for general idea of pricing and workflow. Let me know if suggested quality would suffice your needs and the price tags fit into your budget limitations.

Last edited:

WhiteGuardian

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts and price. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:

1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

1628667580.solaris91_lucciole.jpg

1621239597.solaris91_ladyy_dimitri.jpg
1615133117.solaris91_chatting.jpg

Kailirian

Semi Hiatus
Evening to you all.

I'm looking for a well-detailed artist that can draw a 1930's piece for me. For those of you whom are familiar with Electro Swing it will have that kind of musical theme as well to it, although could end up playing less of a role in the piece itself.

Two anthro characters, a man and a woman, will be dancing at the dance floor in a fine suit and dress from that era. The idea is to have the piece focus on the two characters and the background is secondary, although a nicely detailed background is always a plus. A band playing in the background would be awesome.

For the red dress I am thinking perhaps a little shorter so it doesn't drag along the ground, leaving some room for her shoes to not step onto the dress itself. Looks too good to be stepped on, yanno.

View attachment 125407
View attachment 125408

Electro Swing is a pretty good music genre and have lots of good artists. Here's a couple of songs to give an idea of the kind of musical atmosphere the piece is to have:

Of course, I don't have everything set in stone, and some things may be subject to some changes, though this is the idea I want to roll with. Once an artist have been picked I will be sending over character details and the like. This art listing will be running up until the 14th of February, the Friday next week. When Friday arrives I will be closing the listing and choose an artist soon after. Be seeing you!

Hello, I would love to work on this project with you! I am a character artist familiar with character design, fashion, fashion history and special poses.

Here is my portfolio and you can find additional pieces on instagram and tumblr (search tumblr for "nest's post")

I work in three styles: Lineless, Lineart, and Painted and can work in both more cartoonish and more realistic styles.

My standard price for two characters depicted in full, with a background, is $26-$35 depending on the style of drawing.

full commission post

Attachments

• 6_20220104_230351_0005.png
    6_20220104_230351_0005.png
    236.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Hynvale

Independent Rawr Artist
Hello there, I'm interested to offering you, I can do what are you looking for and would be fit with your budget
please take a look to my example work <3

COMMISSION INFO

GALLERY

Feel free to PM, E-mail,or Discord me if you're interested :)

1620486893.hynvale_1_stormsinger_full_illustration_watermark_reduced_size.png

1626571290.hynvale_fa_cyberpunk_upload.png

1629296716.hynvale_juno_goddess_watermark_reduced_size.png
1614483579.hynvale_stormsinger_final_watermark_2.png

1639537969.hynvale_fa_varavhvuna_n_zilyvaruna-by-hynvale_2.jpg

1639538016.hynvale_fa_hunavahn%E2%80%99szavkphiira-by-hynvale_2.jpg

1636902839.hynvale_fa_full_illustration_qbit_post_apocalyptic_watermark_2.png

D685ab7f

Ahhh I love electro swing! I love Electro Velvet's "Take Me Home" xDc
Anyways I would love to take your commission!! Here are some examples of my works:

ExpBlock.png

Please visit this link for more example of my artwork, most of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Here is my commission information:

You can contact me through:
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/d685ab7f/
InkBunny: https://inkbunny.net/D685ab7f
Email: d685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
OOOOOOHHHHH SNAP! Electro-swing is one of my all time favorite genres! And I love the art deco aesthetic!

Here’s something I did a while ago with my sona.

1641399421523.jpeg

Here’s the rest of my gallery too. Feel free to take a peek and message me if you’ve chosen me.
Check it out, swinger.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I just reopened my commissions and would be very intertested in working with you. I offer detailed illustrations with detailed scenery and drawn several dancing scenes for customers in the past.
Something like that you asked would cost 90$, or 140$ if you'd also like a band or other dancers in the background.
Examples: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/39338299/
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, please feel free to contact me either via forum PM, FA note https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ , or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it .

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
Hi there, my commissions are open. If you think I might be able to help, feel free to reach out :)

My FA

Hoodwinks Commissions!.png

Mespeth

Woah I Love electro swing! I don't listen to it much anymore but surely I used to!

I would love to work with you on this piece :)
If you would be so kind, on my website you have both prices, examples, and how to contact me!

Wish you best of luck with this commission!

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
I appreciate all the interest in this little project. Have some people who have sent me a DM on here too whom I haven't responded to but I know you're interested so don't worry about it. I haven't forgotten you.

Now that it's Friday I will close this listing and choose an artist later today.