• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Yetin

I'll pop in with my serval cat OC:

7ayeiAB.png

Thanks for the consideration + love your art!

Cloud Spire

Can I have the last spot OwO

All I have is a description but she's simple.
She's a tanuki (japanese raccoon dog) with blue eyes, orange skin (tongue, nose etc.), and her hair is in a ponytail with sideswept bangs. Hair color is the same as the fur and clothes are your choice. She's a carefree and adorable character if that helps.

Thank you so much >w<

Can I have the last spot OwO

All I have is a description but she's simple.
She's a tanuki (japanese raccoon dog) with blue eyes, orange skin (tongue, nose etc.), and her hair is in a ponytail with sideswept bangs. Hair color is the same as the fur and clothes are your choice. She's a carefree and adorable character if that helps.

Thank you so much >w<
Yup you get the last spot!!

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

4. have to credit me in the reposting or I will become a sourpuss who will be whiny till i am blue in the face.
oh yeah, me all the time when I do someone's request... problem is, I just have to ask them to repost my work on their page (with credit to me) as well because I'm such a desperate attention whore

Yetin

Yay! Thanks so much! Also, I thought it might be good to mention that my OC is feral rather than anthromorphic if that is alright!