• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($100+) CLOSED Anthro half body in specific pose

RoosterChick

Skyrim Fanatic
Hello there!
I am wanting to commision a half body of a fursona of mine. A scene of my fursona, Nikki, playing video games. Her ref will be below.

If possible, I'd like the perspective to be like a streamers view, slightly up, looking almst head on; her hands on the keyboard and mouse with an excited/focused expression, headphones on (the computer stuff like the keyboard, mouse, headphones, cord, and desk pad are pink. Desk is dark wood) I'll see about adding a couple photo ideas to show what I mean. Maybe a blurred our bedroom background. Nikki would be wearing a simple graphic tee (I don't want much focus on the breasts).

My budget is over $100, not trying get much more. Hard max $200.

Some notes about Nikki: She is a wolf (ik the ref looks a bit feline). She has square black glasses; piercings in her ears (see ref), septum, and right eyebrow; has a pansexual and trans flag braclet.

image0_50.png

Something like this ...
Twitch-Amouranth-ASMR.v1.jpg

60cbeac1-dcfb-4552-b3c7-5f7a358d2d1c-shutterstock-1132142036.jpg

Last edited:

Michel96M

Hi! I am interested! ^^
FA gallery: https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/diaztony/

25 $ - half body (3\4) + simple background (Full rendered, lineless)
1623942253.diaztony_%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B01.jpg
35 $ - half body (3\4) + complex background (Full rendered, lineless)
1620691658.diaztony_%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B01.jpg

1623337929.diaztony_%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%84%D1%821.jpg
50 $ - full body + simple background (Full rendered, lineless)
60 $ - full body + complex background (Full rendered, lineless)
1624724043.diaztony_%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%81%D1%8211.jpg

Simple background: Wall, wall and floor, sky or gradient

Deadline: 3 days - 10 days

solaris91

1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

commission sheet 1.jpg

1613577751.solaris91_commissione_ritratti.jpg

Hello! I'm interested in your request! Here my prices and my FA gallery. Don't be afraid to ask for more information.

Userpage of Solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
HI! My name is Solaris91 and i'm an Italian cartoon artist! I realize everykind of art, from illustration to comic, mostly

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

Slowspider

Hello there!
I am wanting to commision a half body of a fursona of mine. A scene of my fursona, Nikki, playing video games. Her ref will be below.

If possible, I'd like the perspective to be like a streamers view, slightly up, looking almst head on; her hands on the keyboard and mouse with an excited/focused expression, headphones on (the computer stuff like the keyboard, mouse, headphones, cord, and desk pad are pink. Desk is dark wood) I'll see about adding a couple photo ideas to show what I mean. Maybe a blurred our bedroom background. Nikki would be wearing a simple graphic tee (I don't want much focus on the breasts).

My budget is over $100, not trying get much more. Hard max $200.

Some notes about Nikki: She is a wolf (ik the ref looks a bit feline). She has square black glasses; piercings in her ears (see ref), septum, and right eyebrow; has a pansexual and trans flag braclet.

View attachment 115833

Something like this ...
View attachment 115834
View attachment 115835
com.jpg

here are my prices and the drawing example, I'm interested, you can call me here, on my telegram or on Tumblr, if you want, of course.