• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: (CLOSED) Art for card game, SFW and NSFW [BUDGET: 50 USD per card]

OvineTanuki

Certified Moron
EDIT: Small retcon, the game is shooting for pg13 so a little gore is fine but nothing too crazy. Also, my DM is NugatorySheep#4853, forgot to mention it the first time.

My bro needs some art for his card game (The Kingdom), but he's not really into the art scene so I'm trying to help him out. I'm already doing some art for it myself, but I'm not really capable of doing art for 70+ cards all by myself so we need more folks who can help us!

The setting for the story is a mash-up of modern-day and more mystical, supernatural elements (werewolves, vampires, ghosts, golems, zombies, etc.) so if that sounds like something you can do, please let me know! While not required for this job, it helps greatly if you have a Discord account. Style isn't a big factor here, we just need original work. If you're worried your art isn't super realistic don't worry, it doesn't matter. You can also choose which cards you'd like to work on, there about 50-ish left to choose from.

We're offering 50 USD or under for each image. If you would prefer to just do line art and have us worry about the colors at that price point then that's fine! Prices can be negotiated!

The final versions for each piece you deliver should be PNG, as I'm the one who puts the art on the cards to ready them for printing. The final size should either be 1300X900 pixels or a multiple of it (I have to resize them regardless but using a ratio near that size ensures I won't need to crop them, just resize them). And yes, you'll receive proper credit on each card that your art is used for! This is what a completed card looks like (art was done by OvenCat):

A New Day.png

I'd show my cards but so far they've been kinda gore-y and FA's forums don't allow me to post stuff like that lol But you can go to my FA page to see what my art looks like. Speaking of which, all the NSFW art will likey be in the form of gore and not nudity, so if nudity is not your thing, then you'll still have plenty of art we could use :3

If you want to mess around with the game iteslf, it's technically on the Steam Workshop for Tabletop Simulator but there's no rules included in the mod yet. Still working on getting all the decriptions in order. But yeah, if you're willing to do some art for us, leave a reply <3

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
Evok: Golttenpanger
Hi! I have open commmissions :D
My furras:

1601658626.golttenpanger_unknown__5_.jpg
1602282206.golttenpanger_unknown__19_.jpg
1602115122.golttenpanger_lopaa_ev.jpg

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist
Oooh this is really interesting. I do love me some dark urban fantasy.
I also really enjoy making action scenes. I hope that helps.
Some examples of my art:

1602636692.nikemaguaraguazu_rpgtober_13_wizard_finished.png
1598935779.nikemaguaraguazu_urush_and_the_dragon.png
1593285408.nikemaguaraguazu_lizard_comm2.png
1590263260.nikemaguaraguazu_human_warrior_halfling_assasin.png
1585583551.nikemaguaraguazu_fire_king_fight_lines.png
1590865173.nikemaguaraguazu_durbag_vs_leyak.png
Also check my gallery and scraps to see more gorey stuff (you know as well we can't post that here, hehe): https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/nikemaguaraguazu/

I can work within your budget, maybe in cell shading style.
If you are interested send me a PM or message at discord Nike Aguaraguazu#4245
I look forward to this!

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Sent you a PM, absolutely interested in this project! =D

quroypeco

Ante Up!
I am super duper interested in helping out! I've worked on cards for games before, and I'll also likely give the game a try when I get a chance to. I love table-top, board, and card games! I'd love to hear from you, and I'm available through DM here or I can be reached on Discord @Quroypeco#1585.

I've included some art examples below. Very excited to have the potential to work with you!

1582072127.quroypeco_c2357145-12aa-4b79-b79a-4e438956adf7.png
tumblr_p0m76dF9aT1wi7zs0o1_640.png

1547334341.quroypeco_clown_man.png

BanadeepMahato

I can do your project very quickly.
I don't have any problem with NSFW. Just tell me what to do, when to start , when to finish & which art style you want. I can do realistic too if you want.
Here is one of my NSFW sample in censored version -

Contact me on discord banadeepmahato#4843
Or you can mail me at banadeepmahatoart@gmail.com

Thank You.

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1603027683.sushy_chibimon.jpg

1602679791.sushy_cherubimon_vice.jpg

1602244042.sushy_chaosdramon.jpg

1601733571.sushy_chamelemon.jpg

1601297951.sushy_throttle_fitness_2020.jpg

My prices are here:

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Dr.Droxer

This is such an amazing opportunity! I have to apologize for not having full piece examples, and for my examples being on Furry Amino. But this sounds like cool project to work on so I just have to offer my services

Here's a link to my Furry Amino art gallery~ http://aminoapps.com/p/wcbd0k

OvineTanuki

Certified Moron
I've been looking through the replies and wow, there's a lot of good art here! I sent my bro a link to this thread and he's looking over them. I'll be seeing him in person tomorrow so if I don't have everyone picked out my then, I should have it by Sunday. Here's a link to the discord server, it never expires but there's 100 uses: https://discord.gg/mjw99YK

NugatorySheep#4853 is my Discord username, can't believe I forgot to post that lol

Zypter

Some random dude