• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[CLOSED] Artist that loves designing characters ($20-40)

Kony-chan

Certified Edgelord
EDIT 3: the wait has been long but I've finally gotten in deciding on an artist and striking a deal with them, regarding the avian. So I have now chosen two artists that left a comment below. The shark remain for another time. I have read all comments and PMs and I appreciate all of them. I really do! So thank you all for showing off your work and interest in helping me create my characters. Thread is now closed!

Hi!

I pop in with a new thread once more as I'm keeping an eye out for the perfect artist. For now, to help me with new original character designs. As there are three characters that I plan on having creating in the future, the races loosely involve:

- Shark
- Wingless avian
- Dragon

What am I looking for?

A competent artist willing to actively work on the commission and update and communicate daily regarding the character commission. Because of how satisfied I've been due to an artist in the past, I allow the commission to be from clean colored sketches to flat colored reference sheets, depending on the price. Please offer me your preferred option along with the price for it. This is for one character, not all of them.

Please upload a couple of examples and a link to a gallery where I can see the rest (FurAffinity preferred). As well as a written comment regarding your interest, what you offer, what you want and what experience you have with character designs. I'm not interested in your regular prices and some mere comment like "I'm interested". That will not catch my interest. Thank you everyone!

Edit 1: I believe I'll choose an artist on Saturday or Sunday.
I won't be typing replies until then but I do check every comment and PM. Keep 'em coming if you're interested <3

Edit 2: an artist has been chosen for the Dragon. I'll hire another artist to create a different character.

Last edited:

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Hey there! I love designing characters. If you're fond of a cuter style, I'd be happy to offer my services. I'm looking at your avian with fur option personally as I am a sucker for wings. I do character designs from written descriptions starting at $30USD. (extremely complex designs may need an extra cost to account for time)

Here's a few examples of character designs I've done here with this being the link to my FA. (there's also some older work and such in scraps) If you want to check out my deviantart for old, traditional examples you are free to do so, but they tend to be more humanoid. I'm not offering that style though as it takes far too long to make look good digitally for me to be comfortable selling it yet.
28130272@400-1532665720.jpg
28060815@400-1532133741.jpg
27952639@400-1531323959.jpg
28037128@400-1531953392.jpg

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

PigMint

Xelwave the Yeen - Artist *COMMS closed*
Hello there! (Firstly, I’m real sorry for the huge post!)

I’d really love to help you out! I absolutely love creating characters and bringing them to life for someone (I also study Video Game Art and Concept Art too! ^^), I love putting our heads together and getting it spot on and making someone super happy :3

I’d really really enjoy working with you with your avian with fur character as I’d love to draw more avians, love fluffy fur bois and I also would like to get stuck into more beak drawing too! :3 but that said, I really wouldn’t mind helping with the dragon character either as they can be really fun to create, and although I’ve never created a shark character before, I’d be more than willing to get stuck in with gusto and with references and anatomy I can pull it off! :D

For a flat colour reference sheet it could be around £24- £37 depending on if you want add ons and such and including really small fee for creating the character from scratch- but I’m usually pretty flexible with price so the more addons you’d like I’d be happy to give discount and such ^^

As for examples, here is my commission info:
DECCAC5F-9FB6-4E72-B1A6-A63EB88C1308.jpeg

And some examples that are characters I’ve designed from scratch with people:
7EB05522-2C4B-4E92-86DE-83D7CA42E600.jpeg 8FA04A0E-C096-4826-9098-F228ABD1E60B.jpeg
l9TyLg0.png
(The image above is an example I’m working on right now - for anyone viewing it, please do NOT steal- this is my art and someone else’s character, they have paid for this commission and you do not have the right to steal/trace etc)

And these are just some other pieces I’ve drawn so you can see my ‘style’ I guess :3
F8A7E837-0A97-46F3-9831-A30F73569654.jpeg 382ED11E-E6B6-4253-8115-C7562DD8CEAA.jpeg 0B19D4B9-64B5-493A-A027-08534FB69D5E.jpeg
1FCCCBA1-277E-4CF5-AA47-65016727A2AF.jpeg

And this is a link to my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for PigMint -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you for taking the time to read this super long message ><

Last edited:

Darklunac

Hey there! Character design is one one of my favorit thing to do so I'd be trilles to work with you!! I haven't done dragons in a while but I'm willing to try it too. Sharks and bird would definetely be more in my confort zone!

Im going to have to show you my regular pricing and the reason it I don't have extras or special prices for when I design a chacter! That's because I like it so much I don't feel the need to charge for the extra time! You can see my prices there there www.atelierlunatic.ca: prices

I would either suggest a flat color fullbody or a base ref. We might even be able to add a headshoy since my proves are in CAD and I'm asusming you are using US$

Here are a couple of characters I helped design!
480@2x.jpg
2199@2x.jpg
2203@2x.jpg
2185@2x.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested. I have been designing characters all my life. I started out with simple cartoon characters for my comics. I have also designed characters for clients. Here are some examples of illustrations where I designed the characters:

1531331961.sushy_quickdoodle2018.jpg

1530810007.sushy_rabbitwalking2018.jpg

1528399464.sushy_nick_ref.jpg

1527710422.sushy_mermayd2018.jpg

1524428601.sushy_shaodin_new2018.jpg

I prefer to make illustrations of your characters (while designing them) but I can also make you reference sheets. For the illustrations I have a general price list:

www.furaffinity.net: Commission Info by sushy

These prices include designing the character. For your budget I would recommend cell-shaded illustrations.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Hi there! I'm really interested in drawing an avian with fur character for you.
Here is a character I designed as an adopt:
1532546240.little.fox_oni_fox_ref_sheet_.png

28113011@400-1532546700.jpg

And the above pic is a commission I did recently based on small sketches the person provided. I love bringing ideas to life while also having wiggle room to be creative.

Please check out my gallery for more and let me know if my style could work for you!

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
A competent artist willing to actively work on the commission and update and communicate daily regarding the character commission. Because of how satisfied I've been due to an artist in the past, I allow the commission to be from clean colored sketches to flat colored reference sheets, depending on the price. Please offer me your preferred option along with the price for it. This is for one character, not all of them.

Please upload a couple of examples and a link to a gallery where I can see the rest (FurAffinity preferred). As well as a written comment regarding your interest, what you offer, what you want and what experience you have with character designs. I'm not interested in your regular prices and some mere comment like "I'm interested". That will not catch my interest. Thank you everyone!

Hey! I would love to help you with this :D I do ask for your opinion while making the drawing and give updates, including the rough skech, clean sketch and coloring phase, I also give you the chance to make little revisions on the phases, I usually ask for the payment after making the revisions in the clean sketch phase though, I hope it's not a problem for you

I can offer you a flat colored reference sheet for the 40$ this includes:
Front, Back and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has) and for a recent comission example of it I have this one:
5e485dcee0.jpeg

Please note that this is a compressed example :D the product given to the commissioner is the uncompressed one

If you prefer another thing, here are more options:
Furry/Anthro:
º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

Anime or Cartoon Chibi:
º Head Shot: 10$
º Half Body: 20$
º Full Body: 30$

I have designed characters before and have some comments of my past works in my profile if you want some opinions too :D

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

Here I'll leave the link to my Deviantart gallery:
JessiChan15's DeviantArt Gallery

plaguedaemonart

Sounds good to me. I don't like to not be in touch when I'm working on a commission. I do designs for my own characters usually, which is mostly stuff like fantasy or sci fi creatures. I've got a lot of experience with anatomy, light, and color theory, so all that's gonna be good stuff. I can do different styles, too, so that's not a problem. For $35 I'd do something like this:

1532313576.plaguedaemonart_tobiasdark_bak.png

Full body lineart, color, shading, etc.

You can check out more of my art here:

Artwork Gallery for plaguedaemonart -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Tell me what you think.

El-gallo

Good morning! I'm interested in working with you. Character design is something I've worked on before with a few people. I tend to work vía some instant message system such as Discord were I can share the sketches and progress of your comission. I tend to deliver most of my works from 1 to 5 days tops. I don't have examples on my gallery but I can draw any animal (with a little bit of research and studies I can pull them off, no trouble! also, the sole fact of me learning makes it worth more) So yeah! I'm pretty friendly and profesional. You won't be dissapointed if you desire to hire me.

Here are a few examples of what I can do.

www.furaffinity.net: Choppin wood [c] by El-Gallo
www.furaffinity.net: The guardian Bigsby! [AT] by El-Gallo
www.furaffinity.net: Lisa en la playa by El-Gallo

Of course you can check my whole gallery at: Artwork Gallery for El-Gallo -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I'd be delighted that in case you were to choose me among all, to send me a note vía FA, if not, I'll just keep my eye on the forum.

Cheers! hope we can work togheter ^^

KaiCoffeeCat

CoffeeCat
Hi!

I pop in with a new thread once more as I'm keeping an eye out for the perfect artist. For now, to help me with new original character designs. As there are three characters that I plan on having creating in the future, the races loosely involve:

- Shark
- Wingless avian
- Dragon (artist hired)

What am I looking for?

Edit 1: I believe I'll choose an artist on Saturday or Sunday.
I won't be typing replies until then but I do check every comment and PM. Keep 'em coming if you're interested <3

Edit 2: an artist has been chosen for the Dragon. I'll hire another artist to create a different character.

Hello, I don't know if you are still looking for your other artist/ artists but here are some samples of my stuff! I love doing character design, it's my favorite thing to do!! All of the pictures below are my own characters. Here is my FA Userpage of KaiCoffeeCat -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Sima.png
someone2.png
bun.png
coffeeicon.png

Yacare

Discord: Yacare#6661
Hello! I have experience designing characters, I love to draw unusual or made up species, and I'm a big fan of birds.
I would love to include some anthro bird character(s) to my portfolio, so I'll be glad to help you with that one!
I attach a couple of bird examples, and an anthro character example:
avesLOWq.jpg

2058bb0754c898fac11b02c17a5fca9a09875fee3558391df28a474d49a885ee.png

HechiLOWQ.jpg

You can see more here

For a full body, cell shaded illustration (that may include non-complex props), I charge 30$.
For a flat colored reference sheet, with two full body views (side, and front, for example), and up to three detail views (zoomed in parts of the character, for example), it would be 50$, but if you don't want as many views, I can get lower, so I'm open to hear your thoughts about the reference sheet you would like.

If you like what you see, and want to discuss further, you can contact me via email at yacareKB@gmail.com

Last edited:

Kony-chan

Certified Edgelord
Hi everyone! I'm letting this thread get bumped a last time to make sure everyone got my new update on the thread! I'm sorry I can't contact and reply to everyone, but it's all been read and I love your effort! Until next time~