• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

CLOSED: Artist Wanted for Table Top Game Illustrations

shzuukenzu

Greetings Artist,

I'm currently finishing up play testing on a table top RPG system I have been working on for the last year and a half. The rule set is nearing it's final phase or play testing and I need art to go with it so players will have something in which they can reference to help understand the world that they have been placed in. I currently have one artist producing illustrations for me, however I would like to finish the entire book with illustrations by the end of next year. This will be a published book which will be available through stores such as Amazon and other outlets. Currently there are two books being released at the same time, one is the Core rules book and the second is the initial Campaign and World to get people started playing the game, there is currently two more books scheduled to follow this.

What I need from you the Artist;
Some artist will need to be capable of doing full scale characters with backgrounds.
Artist must be able to draw humanoid, anthro, and alien humanoids with various proportional differences.
Artist must be familiar and able to work with Sci-fi clothing gear and accessories.
If chosen I would like to use that artist for multiple illustrations.
My price range is $50 to $150 USD
Lastly artist must be able to accept payments through a PayPal account.

Here are some examples of what I'm asking for those that are interested.
Catari Female Concept - www.furaffinity.net: Nehkeide by shzuukenzu
Faelune Female Concept - www.furaffinity.net: Faelune Scientist by shzuukenzu
Faelune Finished Illustration - www.furaffinity.net: Scanning the organic life by Vestel
Kelmerian Female Concept - www.furaffinity.net: Kelmerian by shzuukenzu
Roekshari Female Concept - www.furaffinity.net: The Roekshari - (WIP) by shzuukenzu
Terran Finished Illustration - www.furaffinity.net: Terran by Vestel

Kelmerian Ship Concept - www.furaffinity.net: Kelmerian Ship by shzuukenzu

For those interested please send me a link to your work and pricing. You can reach me through this forum post or threw notes on my account at Userpage of shzuukenzu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thanks for your consideration.

FakeAnarchist

Hello there! I'm interested in taking up your commission, I have worked on many different projects in a variety of styles.
22808598@400-1524139768.jpg
22816423@400-1488834810.jpg
22827154@400-1488928239.jpg
28584014@400-1536187970.jpg
26586532@400-1520270927.jpg
24599220@400-1503713645.jpg
23830051@400-1497397199.jpg
28505330@400-1535589950.jpg
27168043@400-1524960244.jpg

you can check out more of my work here: TheLivingShadow's DeviantArt Gallery
and here: Artwork Gallery for TheLivingShadow -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

and see my pricing here:
1500652723.thelivingshadow_2017_-_commission_examples_2.jpg

And If you're interested in hiring me let me know!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commissions.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com
wh92Pwx.png

zenmaldita

always hungry
For those interested please send me a link to your work and pricing. You can reach me through this forum post or threw notes on my account at Userpage of shzuukenzu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you want a professional illustrator, I recommend
jomacueto.carbonmade.com: Joma Cueto
www.artstation.com: Joma Cueto
You can contact him through the site.

You can also check me out. (Art Shop | FA | DA ) If this is a long term project with multiple work, we can discuss rates.

Last edited:

pimpartist

shzuukenzu

For those above this post, if I have not already talked to you, then I have chosen not to use you for this project.

For the time being hiring for this particular part of the project is closed, however I will be posting two more adds at a later date for weapon and ship designers.

Thanks to all those who took this project into consideration.