• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: closed, artists found!

strifeyy

lazy artist
edit:
artists found! thanks everyone for sharing your wonderful art! <3

hey there!
i'm looking for art again lol
there's so many great artists on this site that it's hard to pick! so i'm hoping getting a few messages or posts will help <3

i'm looking for a piece or two of my smilodon caligula. he's a d&d character of mine! if you're into dnd at all, he's a level 12 barbarian-cleric noble and he's terrible and i love him. i would prefer to spend around $50, but i'm open to increasing or decreasing based on what you offer! headshots, half bodies, full bodies - all would be great!

this was my lazy ref of cali :0 he's a big strong boy
caligula_dnd_ref.png

plus a little outfit ref for him since it's not super clear!
caligula_outfit_ref.png

he's sort of a weird mix of inspiration - the main two are smilodons in general and the play caligula by albert camus. so he's like, a funky prehistoric roman-esque guy. personality wise, he's kooky. would probably not be considered a good guy. he does what he wants without much thought of consequences or ramifications

let me know what you offer or would feel up to drawing, and i'll take a look! thanks for checking out this thread c:

Last edited:

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
frmelz6.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! Would love to work with you. For your budget I can offer a full-rendered pic with detailed background, maybe either in a dungeon, forest, or cozy tavern considering your chara! Price will be 50$. Examples of what you'd get:
www.furaffinity.net: A Bright Summer Day (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Wet As A Fish (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Dinner Together (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Pillow SLAAAAM! (Commission) by valery91thunder
I also have other options available, here's my full pricelist you can check: www.furaffinity.net: VALYCE NEGATIVE COMMISSION PRICES 2020 by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can either contact me via forum PM, FA note Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang