• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($15+) (CLOSED) Colored Fursona Profile Picture with Shading Budget is $15-$90 small redesign.

Benji Digipawz

Hello, currently need a furry artist to design a fursona profile picture for my sona, Vesper. I want someone who has experience in drawing toony canines. Going towards a toony canine artstyle. Bonus points if you have a flexible artstyle, but if you don't, it's ok. I'm unable to think of an idea for a pose or emotion, so artistic freedom is prefered if available or you're able to think of ideas of an emotion pose for him based on personality. Plan on making him into a fursuit. WIP photos are important for me to check markings patterns, and making sure the design is right. Also will pay for unlimited corrections, hence why the budget is very high. Also might add and pay for a full body colored picture if a furry artist can help redesign one small marking under his eyes. Paypal is preffered. Discord, FA forums, or Telegram, for communication, what ever is best for you. If you're able to provide a fast turnaround time, that would good, but I'm very open to waiting a month or two, if you're very busy. thank you. If you're very interested please PM me for details. Thank you.

Last edited:

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

My prices are here:

Please note me on FA, add me on Discord: sushy#9638 or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Furvok

Hi! We can help u!! :D

We also have semi-realistic styles :3

We look forward to working with you <3

taak-os

if you're still looking, my commissions are open and on sale! for $23 you could get a simple shaded headshot, while $34 would get you more complex shading. i have lots of experience with drawing toony canines--they're one of my favorite things to draw, in fact! and i'm perfectly willing to help with a bit of redesign.
commission thread
examples:
fig.jpg
dallas bg-min.png
lavendrr-min.jpg

CrystalsSpirit_

Hello, currently need a furry artist to design a fursona profile picture for my sona, Vesper. I want someone who has experience in drawing toony canines. Going towards a toony canine artstyle. Bonus points if you have a flexible artstyle, but if you don't, it's ok. I'm unable to think of an idea for a pose or emotion, so artistic freedom is prefered if available or you're able to think of ideas of an emotion pose for him based on personality. Plan on making him into a fursuit. WIP photos are important for me to check markings patterns, and making sure the design is right. Also will pay for unlimited corrections, hence why the budget is very high. Also might add and pay for a full body colored picture if a furry artist can help redesign one small marking under his eyes. Paypal is preffered. Discord, FA forums, or Telegram, for communication, what ever is best for you. If you're able to provide a fast turnaround time, that would good, but I'm very open to waiting a month or two, if you're very busy. thank you. If you're very interested please PM me for details. Thank you.
Hi! I'm interested! Here are some examples of my gallery!

Attachments

• IMG_20210425_022620_953.jpg
    IMG_20210425_022620_953.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210423_204013_849.jpg
    IMG_20210423_204013_849.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 3

Benji Digipawz

Hello artists and future artists, an artist has been found. I thank you all for responding to my post along with your great art portfolios.