• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($50+) (CLOSED) Colored same-size vore commission

HungeryBurr

I know vore can be a deal breaker for some folks, so I'm coming right out with it, lol.

A friend of mine has an affinity for getting scarfed down by my otter girl, so I was hoping to get a gift piece featuring her having put him in his rightful place as an otter snacc!

Depending on pricing, I'm looking for either knees-up or fullbody, possibly an alternate version of the external pic with an internal cutaway, or just an external shot with an inset of the internal in the same image. Maybe a little dialogue (I haven't settled on what yet, lol) I know this might be a rather involved piece, so definitely keep in mind the + part of $50+! I'm definitely willing to go up from there as the work requires.

I'm pretty flexible on timing, no strict deadlines, though 1 month or less would be ideal.

Refs of both chars attached, PM for contact info if interested!

Attachments

• Maerwynn Ref Colour (1).jpg
    Maerwynn Ref Colour (1).jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210411_095034.jpg
    20210411_095034.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

HungeryBurr

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Oooh, I'd love to draw this for you!
My prices would depend on whether it's flatcolour, cel-shaded, or soft-shaded, so I'll give you flatcolour prices. For two fullbody characters shading wouldn't be more than +$50, I'm happy to give a no-strings quote if you'd like.

Half body: $35
Full body: $55
Cutaway: +$10-30, depending on what kind of cutaway you decide on and how much of the characters are showing in the regular image/cutaway itself

Feel free to check out my FA page here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/rufusistruebeauty/
And my commission info: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40087229/

(Some examples below are nsfw)

Cel-shading:

Soft-shading:

Turnaround for this would be about 2 weeks, I aim to deliver a WIP sketch within 5 days of payment. I'm also happy to split payments over $100 (half upfront and half after all sketch revisions have been completed). All payments are via PayPal invoices.

You can PM me here or on FA if you're interested in my art, I'm also happy to chat via email or Discord! ^^