• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: [Closed] Coloring of kemono lineart (20€ - 50€)

ubak_bumbac

CLOSED

I'm looking for someone to color lineart I commisioned, that the original artist doesn't have time to color unfortunetely.

Price may wary based on quality I'm willing to pay even more if someone offers something crazy.

Its a kemono in bright colors, more colored art already exists so the base colors are already decided, so its not that much creative work what I need :(.

The result must be cellshaded or softshaded (I'm willing to pay more for softshaded) with visible hair/fur details.

If interested please provide one or two examples and link to your gallery, if you prefer FA, Telegram, Discord or e-mail please provide your address/username.

Than I send you the lineart for price negotiation.

I will start sending info back after 4 days or 10 offers.

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

TheARashi

Artist-Actor-Accountant
Here's are links to my galleries and a few recent examples of my coloring work
TheArashi - Professional, General Artist | DeviantArt
Artwork Gallery for TheArashi -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

commission___twitter___zero4567_by_thearashi_ddrydfx-fullview.jpg

ETLNnEFUYAATZZs

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi! I do softshaded art and depending if the picture has background or not, I can do it starting from 30$. And if you're looking for a background, I can also add it!
Examples: www.furaffinity.net: Professional Tailcomber (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Pillow SLAAAAM! (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: One, Two, Switch! (Commission) by valery91thunder
Payment via Paypal, will send a flats WIP for approval.
If interested, my preferred contact method is Telegram at Valyce Negative!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
frmelz6.png

ubak_bumbac

Thanks, for all your offers I'll close this now and will contact some of you. I was worried that there would be hard to find someone interested, but this turned into picking the best and not only suficient.
I picked those that I want to hire for more work based on the examples they provided.