• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($25+) [CLOSED] Concept art for an anthro Antelope in a fantasy setting

Kony-chan

Certified Edgelord
Edit 14/09: I've picked an artist! This hiring is now closed.

Edit 09/09: I still haven't decided on an artist due to me being sick! If you are interested, please apply and I'll pick one once I'm well again.

Hi! I've done a few concept art commissions previously here for my players to get a feeling for the species available (TTPRG). This time... I am willing to spend around $30/€

It's about an Antelope, in form closest to a gazelle, as a generic anthro character in a fantasy setting. This mean that while it is a "character design", I won't care much about the small details. Meaning you will have a lot of liberty based on the details I provide to you.

Right now, I haven't decided on the "class" of the design, but I will provide it once I find a suitable artist.

If you are interested: please present relevant examples (design, style) as images or link to examples on your FA page. I will not look at artists that don't adjust their links to my request. Also give me the price for this work. Please don't dump irrelevant things, it is hard to pick an artist.

Last edited:

Fishy Frog

artist | hermit
Hello! :]

Here's a couple of examples of my artworks in a sketchy style. I can do any kind of characters and I worked a lot with fantasy settings.
The price for a full body sketch is $35. Grayscale or tinted for choice.

Probably not exact types of artworks you'd like to see, but these are the closest and the best of what I have at the moment.

vilsinai sketch 2.jpg
Reshu's Transformation by Fishy Frog - SFW smaller size.jpg

My FA gallery
Commission Info forum thread

junkyardflower

laughs nervously

Here's a couple of examples of my artworks in a sketchy style. I can do any kind of characters and I worked a lot with fantasy settings.

Probably not exact types of artworks you'd like to see, but these are the closest and the best of what I have at the moment.

View attachment 137462 View attachment 137463

My FA gallery
this is the most normal transformation artwork i've ever seen, ggs

marshmellerditty

hi, i can draw your gazelle character! here are a few examples of other cloven-hoof anthros i've drawn in the recent past:
1650313635.marshmellerditty_fursonaref_sfw.jpg

1587748187.marshmellerditty_trade_barnaby.jpg

1637013240.marshmellerditty_com_temet.png

here's an example of armor and other clothing materials i've done:
81fbf349123704f7c98b9dfd3bb44bf840291df0.jpg

and here is a link to my FA gallery: [link]

let me know if i messed up the post format and i'll correct it! :D

Kitsune633

Artist Agent/Manager and Writer.
Cinnameana is currently open for commissions for DND, Pathfinder, Warhammer, Final Fantasy, and other fantasy settings. She loves to do art and is quite accessible for pricing. I really recommend her services as an artist. If interested, DM for her Discord handle.

Her links:

n1ghtmar3w0lf

oooh sounds fun

single​

if your looking for a pic of your OC, fanart, with or without a background hire me, am capable of drawing whatever kind of thing youd want, SFW and NSFW available
CAD 15.00 - 40.00

two or more​

so i hear you want 2 or more characters ? , that can be done to , just like with the single charcter , it can be with or without background, can be couples pics too and SFW and NSFW available
CAD 25.00 - 55.00

one page strip or comic​

for your 1 shot stories i offer 1 page comics or strips for your oc's and or characters your a fan of, can be NSFW or SFW
CAD 40.00 - 90.00

ref sheets​

need a ref shete for your oc , thats one of the many things i offer,either SFW or NSFW or one of each
CAD 20.00 - 45.00

Kony-chan

Certified Edgelord

View attachment 137462 View attachment 137463

My FA gallery
Hi and thank you for the interest! You captured my eye instantly, and looking further at your art I am really impressed! This time another artist was perfect, but I've followed you and I will have to catch you when I have a new paycheque, I think I have something I really want YOU to draw. :3