• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Benjie Foxilia

Supreme Femboy
{AN ARTIST HAS BEEN CONTACTED. THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTACTED ME! THIS POSTING IS NOW CLOSED AND NOW EXISTS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.}

G'day! I'm lookin' to get a digital drawing done of an anthro couple to celebrate a relationship anniversary.
This would consist of two full-bodies, of course, and perhaps a light background if possible. I'm still not entirely sure as to what I want... I'm terribly indecisive. I'd appreciate if somebody would be willing to work with me to make something up. I just really want it to be something worthy of the occasion...
What I know that I want for-sure is for the piece to be soft. A lot of NSFW and/or nudity-based pieces are very focused on a sexual theme, but as a romance-oriented piece, I'd like for this to not be the case.
If anyone is willing to work with me on this and help me brainstorm a bit, I'd really appreciate it. I'd talk through it with my boyfriend, but this is a surprise~

Notes for artists:
  • This is a gay couple featuring a femboy.
  • The characters are different in both species and body type. (slender rodent, overweight bear) I request that the artist already be comfortable with these. (If not, see the second-to-last bullet.)
  • The rodent's ears are usually drawn incorrectly. I usually let it pass. If they aren't drawn properly on this piece in particular, I will request that it be fixed as many times as necessary. Just because this is a special occasion. Please don;t take it personally. :'>
  • References for both characters will be provided along with a rough reference of their height difference. Any extra or unnecessary details will be explained to the artist.
  • I'm a bit iffy about a lot of painted styles, but I do still like them. I've just noticed that a lot of them look really stiff to me. Feel free to show me some examples anyway though!
  • Thick lineart and overly-toony art are big nopes for this piece!
  • Crazy realism is the biggest nope. Sorry.
  • If the artist would like to pair with another to work on this together due to lacking ability in a particular field, please run it by me. I can pay you both individually instead of all of it to one person. This does not mean that I will pay extra however. Split work means split pay. Tips would also be individual and may not be the same for both artists. (This must still fall in my price range, of course.)
  • Again, this piece is very important and special. I am going to be very very picky. Please note again that any pickiness is not a personal attack and that I will be as polite as possible when requesting changes.
Thank you to all who stopped by! If you'd like to advertise your service to me, please do so in a comment/reply to this post. DMs about my posts make me feel pressured and nervous... If you'd like for me to contact you on another site, please let me know about that as well. Thank you again! I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:

Varkham

Hello there, the example is not showing for me, would you mind sharing a sample for what style do you like tho?

PinkWisp

Aloha! The example isn't working for me either. But while I'm here, here are some examples of my work and my portfolio wispysportfolio.carrd.co: Wispy's Portfolio!
27965747-original.jpg
d6bb8aed-original.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

sketchrabbit

Illustrator
G'day! :D I'm interested to work with you on this!
Here are some examples of my work in the spoiler tag below:
The first two here are my painting style.
1574026733.sketchrabbit_nefasdesidiaych.png
1573105100.sketchrabbit_female-canine-licky-screen-05.11-2.png

This one below is an example of my thin line and sharp shading style.
1572439575.sketchrabbit_combo-pic-1.png

This one I included because I think it may be similar to what you would like to see, this is a WIP of a painting I'm working on right now for a customer, their two male characters have a big height and weight difference.
2C0dBkK.png
And here is my FA if you'd like to see all of my work: Userpage of sketchrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Thank you for your time!