• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Closed! (Flexible Budget): Need Help Creating Shark Character

Tubs

Hello! I was interested in creating a shark sona/character, I need someone who is probably versed in more muscle/bara type of art and who has experience drawing sharks!

I wanted to create a shark character that has more muscle/on the bigger side and probably has markings/scars/etc.

In terms of cost, my budget is pretty flexible. Appreciate anyone who is interested and hope to hear from you all <3

Last edited:

vickers

Hi, I've done design commissions and I'd love to work with you! My price for that ranges from $40-$60, depending on how complex the design needs to be.
I haven't drawn sharks before, but I'm used to drawing all sorts of species... here are some examples of my art that involve muscular guys:
0158503e_original.jpg
the%20boys.png

darhel%20n%20haddock%20pixels.png

You can see more examples on my FA gallery (warning: most of it is NSFW) https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/kakithefox/
If you are interested, my PMs are open! I also have a discord, demiphoibus#1215

SchlafenNigredo

скидка на комиши.jpg

Hi! I am very interested in your idea and I would love to work with you on your shark character!
I am very comfortable drawing on mammals and muscles and I can draw them as big as you want, depending on your idea!
And in case you want some more art with your character, I have a special discount, as I am interested in new art based on the designs I created!
For those who have a refsheet created by me, I have a 30% discount on all future commissions.

I work in different styles and I can draw your character more realistically taking into account my style and stylized like the style of the show rise of the tmnt!
Also, if you have a style that seems more relevant to your character, I can adapt to it.

The price of a simple reference with a front view and a rear view will be $120 dollars, taking into account my 20% discount. This is true for both flatcolored and soft shaded art

Flat-colored price: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46489655/
Extended price list: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41935605/

My last refsheet:

A few more of my favorite works to make it easier for you to make a choice :з

Let me know when you make a choice! You can contact me here on furafinity, on Twitter (@SchlafenNigredo) and on discord (SchlafenNigredo#8940)

Last edited:

Kordyne

I'm currently offering 25% off on all commissions all June if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

I've never drawn a shark before, but that won't stop me from giving it a go :)

Here are some examples of my work:

WhiteGuardian

RibooDragon

I'd be interested! My customs start at 80, I also do sheets with options to them, all my contact info is in the post ;3

Deviant artFur AffinityTwitch TwitterTumblr InstagramItakuKo-Fi

LGBT+ Discount month! Starting 5/31/22 now until the end of June '22, I'll be taking on LGBT+ commissions for %50 off

- Single characters/Couples with flags/banners behind them/somewhere in the picture
- Trans awareness pics
- Characters in proud wear (Shirts, hats, etc)
- All LGBT+ couples welcome

df2a22r-2dcdd5a7-12f3-4bfa-972f-7e2cadc9a774.png

~• What else I offer•~

Micro & Chibis
$15-$30

micro_mack_by_riboo_df5jzuy-pre.png?toke
df5jzuu-58252b8f-8225-40cb-b74e-f7ba9e6c
df56649-b9bf57f2-77c3-413d-96ff-2998b9fe

Into the fray

$120

_c__fang_by_riboo_df5q5zu-fullview.jpg?t
_c__death_from_above__by_riboo_df3njb6-p
df2qgt9-68df0c44-1d49-4cc3-a6ff-5884cd25
_c__corruption_by_riboo_df2hq23-fullview
df2o9kq-b022580c-7189-4c50-ba77-76209218
phoenix_by_riboo_df2fnk7-fullview.jpg?to

~• TOS •~

~• Turn around time •~

Less than a week

I work on a slot based system and will let you know what slot you're in when you place your commission! First come first served​

By commissioning me you agree to my TOS

Standard form
Name:
Where I can contact you:
Commission type:
References:
Details of Commission:
Paypal email:
Questions:
Custom/Ref sheet form
Name:
Height:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Body type:
Outfit:
Extras:
Color Palette:
Personality:
Appearance:
Expressions:

Contact

Discord: Riboo#5557
Email: Riboodragon@hotmail.com

I might be able to work with you! I can draw a diverse range of body types and species.
My prices ranger from $30 - $100 for a single character piece. You can find more info HERE.
It's been awhile since I designed a character, but so long as you have an idea in mind... I should be able to help bring it to life.

And here's an example from a little over a year ago that shows body types that might be close to what you're looking for.
My style has changed since then, but I should still be able to deliver something nice.

nivve pin up all 3.png

n1ghtmar3w0lf

i have a shark oc that i play around with so this is what i do

single​

if your looking for a pic of your OC, fanart, with or without a background hire me, am capable of drawing whatever kind of thing youd want, SFW and NSFW available
CAD 15.00 - 40.0010 slots

two or more​

so i hear you want 2 or more characters ? , that can be done to , just like with the single charcter , it can be with or without background, can be couples pics too and SFW and NSFW available
CAD 25.00 - 55.0010 slots

one page strip or comic​

for your 1 shot stories i offer 1 page comics or strips for your oc's and or characters your a fan of, can be NSFW or SFW
CAD 40.00 - 90.003 slots

ref sheets​

need a ref shete for your oc , thats one of the many things i offer,either SFW or NSFW or one of each
CAD 20.00 - 45.0010 slots

beachfuzz

Attachments

• Lizard_ref_sheet_backg.png
    Lizard_ref_sheet_backg.png
    333 KB · Views: 14
  • pebbles pride icon.png
    pebbles pride icon.png
    534.7 KB · Views: 16
  • suede ref sfw.png
    suede ref sfw.png
    943.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 9.52.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 9.52.51 PM.png
    646.7 KB · Views: 10
  • tito ref.png
    tito ref.png
    782.8 KB · Views: 16
  • void ref.png
    void ref.png
    796.5 KB · Views: 15

Tytyu1337

I'm in love with a drawing
Hii! I'm ready to draw for you!
I'm digital and traditional artist with very flexible art style!!
To tell the truth, I don't draw sharks yet, but I love to try it with you!!
Here's my portfolios:
Furaffinity
Artstation
And here's my comms info!

You can contact with me here or on my discord (Tytyu#1093), telegram (@tytyu322) and twitter (@Askillust)

Tubs

Thank you all for your replies! I have chosen someone (sorry for the late update) but I have found someone. And in the future I'm gonna reach out when I'm ready to commission other stuff since y'alls stuff is amazing! Thank you again for your time