• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: (Closed for now) Please help me practice!

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
Hello, I'm in the process of learning to draw, and I'd like to draw a few of other people's characters / Fursonas, mostly for the sake of practice.
Sadly, I don't get a lot of free time to draw, so I won't be able to answer a large amount of requests, sorry :(
Give me a reference and, if you want, a specific pose. Just please don't ask for anything too complex, I'm an amateur :p

I draw with pencil & paper, here are a few recent drawings of mine:

Left Below.jpg
IMG_20210612_131707_1.jpg
IMG_20210518_213756.jpg

You can see so more stuff in my FA page if you're ok with NSFW: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/crimsonking3317/

I might take a few days to answer requests because of personal reasons, so please be patient. Thank you in advance (*^‿^*)

EDIT: I'll close down for new requests until I get the current ones down, plus have a little rest.

Last edited:

Pomorek

Hyena-Addicted Antelope
I'd love to help you out. Just made a gallery folder with refs for such uses. Here it is.

I see you've got some Bloodborne fanart there. It would be great to see my fursona (no matter if the hyena or antelope version) in such context!

Other than that, feel free to draw the girls. Could be SFW or NSFW, just no kinks please.

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
I'd love to help you out. Just made a gallery folder with refs for such uses. Here it is.

I see you've got some Bloodborne fanart there. It would be great to see my fursona (no matter if the hyena or antelope version) in such context!

Other than that, feel free to draw the girls. Could be SFW or NSFW, just no kinks please.
I like them! I'll see which one I prefer, think I'm down for more Bloodborne

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
Hi ^^ Here's Zerohi for your consideration
As for pose anything along the lines of curiosity and exploration is cool. But you can do anything :)

Thank You for the opportunity
1623167556.zerohi_untitled137.jpg

View attachment 114603
Zerohi is Done!

IMG_20210630_201048_2.jpg

I tried to keep his body type close to the original, even if it looks a bit awkward in my style. I hope this is what you had in mind!

CrimsonKing3317

Creepy Victorian boy
Alrighty, she has the power to change size (in case the artwork of her didn't show that.) She's a villainess and I have more references of her if you need them.
Right, it'll problably take a while till I get to her, so I'll message you about them when I'm ready, that ok with you?

Zerohi

Master of Atherea