• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: CLOSED | Holiday Requests & Trades! [SFW/NSFW]

Blushroom

Mushroom with a Pen
Closed!

Time for something I haven't done in a long friggin time...

I would love to draw your characters! Your choice of SFW or NSFW, single characters only for this please. ^w^
Please DM me on FA with your reference image/description and what you want the character to be doing.

Thanks for the warmup work, looking forward to having some fun!

My work, please drop a follow!
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/blushroom/

Please include:
Preference between SFW & NSFW
Pose/action preference
Reference, written or image
Pronouns

Body type

Last edited:

Legoshi simp

Silly Calico
Something SFW of my catxolotl please?
GTQ7qFg.png3hIAzel.jpegmpDA8pB.png

Blushroom

Mushroom with a Pen
May we make a request if we don't have any references at the moment?
You sure can! Just include a description, and if you have anything specific you want added [for example, a certain pelt pattern or a certain garment] and can find image references I always appreciate that. :)

I cannot express how cute this idea is. I'll come up with something!

Lockobold

Smut Kobold
You sure can! Just include a description, and if you have anything specific you want added [for example, a certain pelt pattern or a certain garment] and can find image references I always appreciate that. :)

I cannot express how cute this idea is. I'll come up with something!
Okay then, thank you for the opportunity. May I ask for a thicc, bottom heavy female kobold? Short muzzle.and frill style (like how trinityfate62 does the Kobold face if that helps). All other details I will leave to artistic liberty as I am.not picky and thankful for the chance. Have a happy holiday!

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
Here's my oc's! Pick your favorite and nsfw is okay~ just no kinks

Blushroom

Mushroom with a Pen
Hi gang! I've gotta pause and catch up! I'll post again when I'm open, thank y'all for the warmup subjects!

Cendrag Roseheart

The Bartender Everyone Loves

Blushroom

Mushroom with a Pen
Okay then, thank you for the opportunity. May I ask for a thicc, bottom heavy female kobold? Short muzzle.and frill style (like how trinityfate62 does the Kobold face if that helps). All other details I will leave to artistic liberty as I am.not picky and thankful for the chance. Have a happy holiday!

I hope you like this! Always love drawing short & thicc... It has nothing to do with my own stature. Shhh!

Chomby

Taking a break from the forums. See ya.
I found it on google images under a different link, I didn’t know he was owned by someone lmfao
Really poor excuse for character theft, dude. Just because you didn't know who it belonged to didn't mean it was open for grabs. You said "my new bird boi" like they were yours. Take accountability, have some self-respect, and most importantly, don't do it again.