• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: CLOSED | Holiday Requests & Trades! [SFW/NSFW]

Berri

Strawberry Floof
I don't have anything of this cutie yet, so maybe somethin' sfw of her?
floof.png

Hello, apologies for asking, but is this still open and if so, are you okay with drawing non furry ocs, and pregnant/pregnancy themed images?

DovePenguin

penguin
My newest penguin, still need to name him! It is a rockhopper! SFW or NSFW is fine, male penguin, slightly chubby. Maybe he could be near a fireplace or in the water.

Attachments

• 1618113736.foxboykonogo_fishing_with_feet new character.jpg
    1618113736.foxboykonogo_fishing_with_feet new character.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 13

Ruki Iku

Art girl
I don't know why it did that on replying but anyways, do you mind drawing this girl I drew if you can? And probably nsfw because I don't know what my life has become. I guess the fact I don't show legs can let you decide that, (no weird kinks pls, or fetishes ig) there is way to much and two with her and someone else, but ignore the two other characters if you want lol

Attachments

• 24719468.png
    24719468.png
    442.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 3f83646df2c67c1.png
    3f83646df2c67c1.png
    187 KB · Views: 16
  • 7ffe96dd6cccaff.png
    7ffe96dd6cccaff.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 18

Blushroom

Mushroom with a Pen
Fair enough, I was just asking since I know some people will post seasonal stuff a month or so after the holiday is over.
Yeah some things have ended up seasonal while others aren't lol! I've been using these for warmups mostly so it's up to my squiggly art mind