• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

CLOSED I HIRED SOMEONE ALREADY ENOUGH WITH THE SMUT PLS

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
CLOSED!
I HIRED SOMEONE BUT I WON'T SAY WHO TO PREVENT ISSUES.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP WITH THE ADULT ART I HAVE ZERO INTEREST AND WORSE YET I CHECK THIS AT WORK AND ITS FUCKING RUDE NOT TO HAVE A WARNING NOW MY COWORKERS THINK IM A FREAK THANKS A LOT.

~ Hello i'm in the market for a Ref sheet for my A-derp-able Dragon Natchy! ~
All reference links are %100 sfw.

I can already tell this may cost more since I want more and that's ok just please for the love of all the ice cream in the world do not run off with my money, die, suddenly get your life together etc. I'm so tired of having to find yet another artist for this ref sheet. Its been a curse for years! YEARS!!! :(

I'm open to suggestions, as for the Ref Sheet a side view, cool pose, cuteybooty chibi and details on the wings like Top/Underside are all I think I need. This Drasona is close to 15 years old and I've tried tons of time to get a proper ref picture but always something goes wrong.

This Ref is going to my favorite Tattoo Artist to make an amazing piece of work on my body so it needs to be EXCELLENT!

Body is like a Raptor or other bipedal carnivore dinosaur.
Base bird is a Swallow Tailed Kite: kite eagle bird - Google Search

Main colors are red, white and sunset hues.

~ I had hired an Artist but since it's been many months now all I have received is this lineart. He disappeared for a few months and I understand life has been rough for him but I've paid in full, i'm tired of waiting and will hire another artist to do this. Who knows you might finish before him. ~
Dropbox - aldinatch.png
(if link is broken let me know)​

****EDIT****
I forgot she has a crest or as my mate says 'happy indicator' on the back of her head and neck, it floofs up more when excited and smooths out when upset/tired. When she's really angry she will puff up and bristle her wings kind of like owls do when they want to look bigger and scary. The crest will be so puffed up that it will push her ears out sideways lol

The big changes in the design will be some barring on the wings and swollowtail that will start dark red and gradient out to gold and white tips, the barring is bolder on the underside of the wings. The tail fan isn't as big and is V shaped like a little airplane tail. At the butt shes got a swallow tail feathers that folds up over the tail with a slight crisscross and opens up in flight, very stiff feathers here! The new swallow tail 3/4's as long as her tail and is more orangey gold on the underside same with under the wings.
Sexy barring- http://shinerai.deviantart.com/art/Reference-Shinerai-V6-CB-566845653

Eyes have a faint pupil darker orange to red in color but when you're not in her face they appear pupilless. The eyes color is like the sun (yellow to golden orange) and as such its unsettling to stare into them for long. Sharp pointy teeth, a fleshy orange/red tongue color with a gold/yellow glow in her throat as if glimpsing the fire within. If possible can you do a bit on the tail, muscles along the sides contract making the tail stiff and ridged and when she attacks the muscles loosen making the tail whip with great force. Can be like a doodle idc. has functional forearms and hands but when not in use or holding stuff she keeps them neatly tucked up, arms are lightly feathered and claws are gold colored. Hind legs are strong with bird-like scaling from the ankle down to the toes, nimble enough to perch on branches yet strong enough to crush another dragons throat. 3 toes face forward and dew claws on each back leg. She still has white wing tips and the horn cutouts are shallow and capped in gold cause that's cool.

The mask at this point could be removable but I honestly have no idea what her face would look like with out it. This is an OC from before I even knew about furries, (15 or more years old maybe??) I just wanted to be a dragon instead of a stupid princess like other girls my age. :p So I became a floofy bird dragon.

A really beautiful pic of her in flight like a crane, head held in an S shape, forearms tucked up and hind legs out stretched along the tail! :3

Old AF pics of Aldinatch. Im cool with some creative liberties but ask first ok?
www.furaffinity.net: Natchy by Aldinatch
http://axtooxnothing.deviantart.com/art/Aldinatch-Full-Form-187586807
http://axtooxnothing.deviantart.com/art/WIP-Ref-Sheet-187829549
http://axtooxnothing.deviantart.com/art/Natch-Bust-187701471

One time a few years ago I had saved over $200 for my once favorite Dragon Artist on DA and when I commissioned them do you know what they said? They said it's too 'Christmasy.' and refused. This flapjack did neon-god abominations of dragons but wouldn't do a (then simple) red dragon? That's the kind of misfortune I've had getting anyone else to draw her. :(

Attachments

• aldinatch.png
    aldinatch.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 79
  • angryfloofs.jpg
    angryfloofs.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 64551

The only reference sheet example I had is this.

I can redo the ref sheet for you for $100 but the shading will be as simple as this.

If you're interested, we can discuss it via FA notes.
My FA Account.

PrismaKitty

Draws with Claws
Wow! This is seriously one gorgeous character! I think I might be up to this task! :)
Here are some examples of recent commissions I've done:
Artwork Gallery for PrismaKitty -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
There, you can see Reference sheets I've done as well as some example of some dragons I've drawn recently.

For a side view, a cool pose, a chibi, and some detailing of a somewhat complex character, I could do this for around $100.
I could give you a more detailed quote once I know exactly what you'll be getting if you pick me.

It might take me anywhere from 2-4 weeks to finish because I am starting school next week, but I would absolutely keep you in the loop of what's going on. I have a Trello page where you can see the progress I make on your commission and I'm always open for questions. :) I would also ensure that you approve of the sketches before I continue so we're both on the same page.
If you're at all hesitant to hire me, you're welcome to check out reviews previous customers have left about me:
Customer Reviews -- PrismaKitty's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I promise I won't leave you hangin'!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a note on FA. Or if you want a faster response, shoot me an email at prismakittykreations@gmail.com. I'll be in the process of moving back to school this weekend, so forgive me if I don't respond right away. ^.^
Thanks for the opportunity!

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
My friend and I can do this for ya. Examples and prices below

Ref sheets (those are sketches but ref sheets will be fully rendered (lines and flats)): Artwork Gallery for COMIC.Of.Plights.and.Honor -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Prices (prices are to be cut in half between both artists, not doubled):
  • Simple:
    • One pose, 1-2 headshots: $24
  • Semi-complex:
    • 1-2 poses/views (front and back views), 2-3 headshots: $34
  • Complex:
    • 1-2 poses/views, 1 extra forms (feral, anthro, or alternate species), 2-3 headshots: $44
  • Super Complex:
    • 1-3 poses/views, 2-3 extra forms (feral, anthro, or alternate species), 2-4 headshots: $54
If interested, note me on FA at Sladin5Ever : )

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Sketch 5$:

ICON 5$:

character profile 15$:

Big draw 25$:

little draw 15$:

draw with multiple character 40$:

CHIBI 10$:

Comic page 20$ or 80$(price will be decided with the commissioner):

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Wow this is most replies I've ever seen. I will ve going through all of you and selecting the one best suited! In the meantime keep throwing your name in if you haven't!

Oh and lets do no more then 3 pictures as thats a lot to scroll through and i can see your whole gallery no need to post all the art here.

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
I hope I'm still in time to throw my name in!
I can offer you a reference sheet that includes three fullbody views, up to 5 close ups for details/accessories/bustshots, a chibi front/back view and a colour palette for 40$ . My Weasyl gallery is dedicated to the ref sheet commissions I've completed so far: ValyceNegative's submissions — Weasyl
I take payments via paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can contact me via note here: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or via email atalkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!

Rott-i-kins

Hey there! I don't do chibis but I think I could do just about everything else you're asking for for this reference? It's a neato character and I would love to give it a shot! I can give you an exact quote after we discuss what you want on this exactly, but I think you have a budget of $200 and that should be more than enough!

Examples:
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Lung by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: Nephthys Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Indigo Reference by Rott-i-kins

Thanks for checking out my art and just let me know if you're interested!

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Hey there!

No chibi, no deal. :3 also im looking for a digital artist so details don't get pixilated.

Dude your crazy transformation thing is really funny and unique! XD made me smile.

kuma8696

I gotta say you and your friend have a beautiful style, but I don't think a dragon is your strong suit as most of your works center on MLP. But i know some bronies so ill drop your names and see if they want anything. :3

Thanks a lots mate!

Mnyama

I'd be interested in something like this. Here's my gallery.
Artwork Gallery for Mnyama -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

My price for a ref sheet like the one below is 45$

If you wanted one with a turnaround (front and back with a side sketch) it would be 60$.
Also, here's a sketch of a dragon I did a few years ago. I've improved a lot since this, but I figured I'd show you a dragon I've done.

sushy

Gundam Meister
I am interested too. Here are some examples of my reference sheets:

For cell-shaded reference sheets (like the first three) I charge $25 USD per full-body view (+ $15 USD per close-up) and for digitally painted reference sheets (like the last one) I charge $35 USD per full-body view (+ $25 USD per close-up).
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com about commissions.

SharpUnforgiven

Digital Artist
~ Hello i'm in the market for a Ref sheet for my A-derp-able Dragon Natchy! ~
All reference links are %100 sfw.

I can already tell this may cost more since I want more and that's ok just please for the love of all the ice cream in the world do not run off with my money, die, suddenly get your life together etc. I'm so tired of having to find yet another artist for this ref sheet. Its been a curse for years! YEARS!!! :(

I'm open to suggestions, as for the Ref Sheet a side view, cool pose, cuteybooty chibi and details on the wings like Top/Underside are all I think I need. This Drasona is close to 15 years old and I've tried tons of time to get a proper ref picture but always something goes wrong.

This Ref is going to my favorite Tattoo Artist to make an amazing piece of work on my body so it needs to be EXCELLENT!

Body is like a Raptor or other bipedal carnivore dinosaur.
Base bird is a Swallow Tailed Kite: kite eagle bird - Google Search

Main colors are red, white and sunset hues.

~ I had hired an Artist but since it's been many months now all I have received is this lineart. He disappeared for a few months and I understand life has been rough for him but I've paid in full, i'm tired of waiting and will hire another artist to do this. Who knows you might finish before him. ~
Dropbox - aldinatch.png
(if link is broken let me know)​

****EDIT****
I forgot she has a crest or as my mate says 'happy indicator' on the back of her head and neck, it floofs up more when excited and smooths out when upset/tired. When she's really angry she will puff up and bristle her wings kind of like owls do when they want to look bigger and scary. The crest will be so puffed up that it will push her ears out sideways lol

The big changes in the design will be some barring on the wings and swollowtail that will start dark red and gradient out to gold and white tips, the barring is bolder on the underside of the wings. The tail fan isn't as big and is V shaped like a little airplane tail. At the butt shes got a swallow tail feathers that folds up over the tail with a slight crisscross and opens up in flight, very stiff feathers here! The new swallow tail 3/4's as long as her tail and is more orangey gold on the underside same with under the wings.
Sexy barring- http://shinerai.deviantart.com/art/Reference-Shinerai-V6-CB-566845653

Eyes have a faint pupil darker orange to red in color but when you're not in her face they appear pupilless. The eyes color is like the sun (yellow to golden orange) and as such its unsettling to stare into them for long. Sharp pointy teeth, a fleshy orange/red tongue color with a gold/yellow glow in her throat as if glimpsing the fire within. If possible can you do a bit on the tail, muscles along the sides contract making the tail stiff and ridged and when she attacks the muscles loosen making the tail whip with great force. Can be like a doodle idc. has functional forearms and hands but when not in use or holding stuff she keeps them neatly tucked up, arms are lightly feathered and claws are gold colored. Hind legs are strong with bird-like scaling from the ankle down to the toes, nimble enough to perch on branches yet strong enough to crush another dragons throat. 3 toes face forward and dew claws on each back leg. She still has white wing tips and the horn cutouts are shallow and capped in gold cause that's cool.

The mask at this point could be removable but I honestly have no idea what her face would look like with out it. This is an OC from before I even knew about furries, (15 or more years old maybe??) I just wanted to be a dragon instead of a stupid princess like other girls my age. :p So I became a floofy bird dragon.

A really beautiful pic of her in flight like a crane, head held in an S shape, forearms tucked up and hind legs out stretched along the tail! :3

Old AF pics of Aldinatch. Im cool with some creative liberties but ask first ok?
www.furaffinity.net: Natchy by Aldinatch
http://axtooxnothing.deviantart.com/art/Aldinatch-Full-Form-187586807
http://axtooxnothing.deviantart.com/art/WIP-Ref-Sheet-187829549
http://axtooxnothing.deviantart.com/art/Natch-Bust-187701471

One time a few years ago I had saved over $200 for my once favorite Dragon Artist on DA and when I commissioned them do you know what they said? They said it's too 'Christmasy.' and refused. This flapjack did neon-god abominations of dragons but wouldn't do a (then simple) red dragon? That's the kind of misfortune I've had getting anyone else to draw her. :(
ill give it a shot if you gave more details

Weebasaurus

hey there! I'm a professional artist and would like to help bring your dragons to life! Check out more of my stuff here and see whether you fancy. Weebasaurus.deviantart.com. Cheers!