• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[CLOSED] I Need Commission Examples!

bookfangeek

Queen of Overworking™
Cooould you do a waist-up of this cutie?
7316566_cHLKnwJfXnyFa4O.png

Flat color is fine. <3
P.S. i'm a loser who apparently doesn't know how to condense images into a link. God bless. Oh well have a Braixen waving at you while you go on your way through this thread.
I'm all done!! I hope you like it!

Attachments

• FA Waist Up Flat 2.png
    FA Waist Up Flat 2.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 58

bookfangeek

Queen of Overworking™

Attachments

• FA Sketch Shaded.png
    FA Sketch Shaded.png
    814.5 KB · Views: 49

bookfangeek

Queen of Overworking™
If there are any slots open.... I have a character who I recently got a commission done for. However, it's NSFW.
I don't mind you doing SFW art for me, but, assuming you are able to view NSFW work, is there any way you are able & willing to see said art I have?

It not, I can provide you with a lengthy description. Also, as my character is of a species from a franchise, I can show official art of how that species looks in my character's colouration. However, my character has a few anatomical differences from a non-anthropomorphic member of her species.
All done!! I hope you like it!

Attachments

• FA Sketch Flat.png
    FA Sketch Flat.png
    457.9 KB · Views: 80

bookfangeek

Queen of Overworking™
Wow, you did a lot of them! Good job!

I sure do like it, thank you!

This one and the one before it have the dark lines on them for some reason. Is it on purpose? It makes them look like a modern art piece.
Yes, it is on purpose! It's because you have a sketch commission example! Instead of lining my sketch, I simply color underneath it! Counter-intuitively, my sketch commissions take longer than my non sketch commissions.

bookfangeek

Queen of Overworking™
Ah ha, ok.

How much would you charge for same character,, same pose, but with a flirtatious smirk instead of a scowl?

<grin>
Hmm... I suppose that depends on if you just want me to edit the one I just made or if you want a totally new image!
For just an edit it would be free, but if you want a completely new image... hm... for a flat colored sketch (which is what the image I gave you was) it would be $5, but for a flat colored fullbody (one with clean lineart!) it would be $7 ^^

Wulf Canavar

"He flashed a knowing grin...."
Hmm... I suppose that depends on if you just want me to edit the one I just made or if you want a totally new image!
For just an edit it would be free, but if you want a completely new image... hm... for a flat colored sketch (which is what the image I gave you was) it would be $5, but for a flat colored fullbody (one with clean lineart!) it would be $7 ^^

Ok, then. Let's do the $7.

Wulf Canavar

"He flashed a knowing grin...."
Oh! Oh my gosh, really! Thank you!! Feel free to send over the money here: Pay Natalie Sullivan using PayPal.Me
And then I'll send you the picture once I"m done!

<grin>
For sure. I like what you made for me! Good idea with leaving the lines and making it like a free offer thing, so I can see what the final will be like.

See what you can do with the expression though? I forgot that my original pic was for a serious character and had a grim stare-down-thing going on. I really like my new avatar's grin, if you can make something flirty like that.

-Wulf

bookfangeek

Queen of Overworking™
<grin>
For sure. I like what you made for me! Good idea with leaving the lines and making it like a free offer thing, so I can see what the final will be like.

See what you can do with the expression though? I forgot that my original pic was for a serious character and had a grim stare-down-thing going on. I really like my new avatar's grin, if you can make something flirty like that.

-Wulf
I'm all done!! PLEASE let me know if you want me to change ANYTHING at all!! ^^

Attachments

• Upgraded Sketch.png
    Upgraded Sketch.png
    360.1 KB · Views: 70