• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(CLOSED) I wanna take some (NSFW) requests

Mr. Shigglesworth

Feelin kinda blocked right now, and nothing helps that like drawin the fat dicks.

This is an open offer for a couple doodles. Be as specific or ambiguous as you want, but I'll be taking whichever ones interest me the most. I'm more likely to gravitate towards:

-Thin or femme boys
-Chubby or muscular girls
-Non-canine mammals over other species
-Scene, goth, or punk characters
-Multiple characters in one image, because I wanna challenge myself
-More specific requests or scenarios so I don’t need to use too much brainpower

Feel free to PM me either here or on FA if you’d prefer.

There’s a small list of kinks I’d be willing to do. I’d prefer you PM me for the list if that’s something that would interest you.

Edit: I will absolutely NOT do sketches featuring underage or feral characters!

Here's my gallery: Artwork Gallery for Mr-Shigglesworth -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If I've done a piece for you, feel free to repost it so long as you link back to my FA!

Done so far:
1) www.furaffinity.net: Soft and Stunning by Mr-Shigglesworth
2) www.furaffinity.net: stronk by Mr-Shigglesworth
3) www.furaffinity.net: Sittin pretty by Mr-Shigglesworth
3) (alt) www.furaffinity.net: Sittin pretty (alt) by Mr-Shigglesworth
4) www.furaffinity.net: Flyin Lion by Mr-Shigglesworth
5) www.furaffinity.net: coffee & cream by Mr-Shigglesworth
6) www.furaffinity.net: bigole bound boot by Mr-Shigglesworth
7) www.furaffinity.net: Close by Mr-Shigglesworth
8) www.furaffinity.net: bashful boy by Mr-Shigglesworth
9) www.furaffinity.net: zomboi by Mr-Shigglesworth
10) www.furaffinity.net: catch a riiiiiiiide by Mr-Shigglesworth

Edit: I’m closing requests for now, since I intend to gear up for Inktober. I’ll keep this thread for now while I work on my last two pieces, then perhaps open a new one for trades only. Sorry to those of you whose requests I didn’t get to!

Last edited:
B

Blair Rhoden

I wouldn't mind making my new adopt a femboy heh do with him what you wish ^_^ (I do want him to look a bit more cat/fox like)

Attachments

• IMG_0026.PNG
    IMG_0026.PNG
    396.7 KB · Views: 34

Zezel

Writer and World Maker
Take mine if ya want, anything is nice

Attachments

• received_1749476925150730.jpeg
    received_1749476925150730.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 51

Night.Claw

If you want to try a couple, why not. Here is my sona, and my boyfriend.
Have fun if you want to try.
Garnetpose2.png
Night_claw_2.jpg
CMYK for print. 8x6 cms. final size.jpg

Derron116

Zephyris Redsnout
Would you be interested in a Utahraptor? He's feral in body shape, but could be easily converted to a more anthro body shape if needed.

Here's my ref-sheet (Link to the NSFW version in its description: www.furaffinity.net: Zephyris Redsnout's First Reference Sheet (SFW) by Derron116

Here's a look at his eyes and collar: www.furaffinity.net: Zephyris Headshot Commission by Sidian by Derron116

D

Deleted member 111470

Would you be interested in drawing my sona? If so, please note that his hands and feet are covered in fur - it's something I didn't tell artists in the past for some reason.

If you want to, feel free to send me a PM for more info on him and a few sample NSFW images I have of him.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Attachments

• 2018_03_15_04_59_54_by_stellardeer-dc5xwg5.jpg
    2018_03_15_04_59_54_by_stellardeer-dc5xwg5.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 42
  • furaffinitysketch8.png
    furaffinitysketch8.png
    246.6 KB · Views: 38
  • upload_2018-2-9_18-44-16 v2.png
    upload_2018-2-9_18-44-16 v2.png
    735.2 KB · Views: 54

Keywee612

THE FOOL, THE MOON, THE SUN
Feel free draw my fursona and my other characters can be anything

1961457_Keywee612_edia_tellov3.png
1889320_Keywee612_cover1.jpg

rainbowbabe

Hi there, I'd really love if you could do a little nsfw art of my Violette babe, www.furaffinity.net: Meet Violette Rainbow! (Ref sheet) by sexyviolette

Since you like chubby stuff, feel free to draw her a little chubby if you like. :D Also, if you want to do a drawing of her with another character, you could do that too. There are a bunch of people who posted above you can choose from, if they don't mind being in a romantic situation with my little Violette.

julievee

Nice work! If your looking for a girl with some meat on her I hope you find interest with Dressage.

Album (nsfw)

bo!

Maybe one of Gem? She’s not really the type of character you asked for, but I’d like to offer her anyways. Thanks!
Gem on Toyhouse

Mr. Shigglesworth

Would you be interested in drawing my sona? If so, please note that his hands and feet are covered in fur - it's something I didn't tell artists in the past for some reason.

If you want to, feel free to send me a PM for more info on him and a few sample NSFW images I have of him.

Thank you for the opportunity.

I enjoyed this one. I even did an alt version with that pink t-shirt!

www.furaffinity.net: Sittin pretty by Mr-Shigglesworth
www.furaffinity.net: Sittin pretty (alt) by Mr-Shigglesworth