• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: [CLOSED] Icons, Portraits, Full-Body, Scenes

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
When you say something more daring, what did you have in mind?
Sorry for the late reply. Life, family, and broke arm, lol.

Basically, I didn't want to limit ideas.

When I submit to a free art or do a formal commission, I give artistic freedom. So I've had portraits that became half or full body and full body that became heads because some people became intrigued and added details or subtleties they wanted to run with. I have ended up with my fursona going from total brown fur to subdued striping, more or less feral, more shy reserved to soldiering and vivacious. I am just really easy going in that respect.

Sorry for the late reply. Life, family, and broke arm, lol.

Basically, I didn't want to limit ideas.

When I submit to a free art or do a formal commission, I give artistic freedom. So I've had portraits that became half or full body and full body that became heads because some people became intrigued and added details or subtleties they wanted to run with. I have ended up with my fursona going from total brown fur to subdued striping, more or less feral, more shy reserved to soldiering and vivacious. I am just really easy going in that respect.
minverasmol.jpg

Here you are, hope you like it!

Here is the link; https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41526746/

Minerva_Minx

CDC predicts zombies...
First off, I absolutely adore this render! You can have artistic license to draw me whenever!

*fat shames herself and vows to restart daily double workouts*

I reposted on my FA and dA, if you don't mind. I wanted to give it a week or so on yours to draw out advertising. But thank you so much for doing this!