• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(CLOSED)Looking for an Artist for an NSFW character reference sheet

soupguy

Hi I'm new to the site and looking to commission a character sheet based on my description of an original character. I have a decent idea of what I want. Ideally the art would be in a digital format and would be one character sheet and a couple re-colors of said sheet. The sheet would include front back and side views of the character as well as some panels on the side showing key physical features.

If your interested get contact with me on this post and once I see your art-style we can discuss pricing(my range is between 30 and 70 US dollars for the whole sheet and recolors) and the more in depth character description. I may commission multiple artists to draw this sheet just to get multiple peoples prospective and see which final look I like most.

A short description of the character would be thicc female bear-cow hybrid, like a Minotaur made from an anthropomorphic bear. I have never had the character drawn before and I am far from skilled enough to draw it myself.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
pxGgGXK.png
3wO3hNb.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

For digitally painted references like the last one I charge $37 USD per full-body view. Cell-shaded references like the second one are $26 USD per full-body view.

Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some nsfw there

5e485dcee0.jpeg

0956712d32.jpeg

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

ronso__at__by_jessichan15-dcoldm7.png

white_lion__commission__by_jessichan15-dcdnppa.png

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

El-gallo

Hello! I'm interested. I could do the whole job for $50 if that sounds alright with you! I consider myself to be pretty professional and friendly, the job would be done also in less than 5 days. If you got a plataform like discord, we can make the process much faster since I could send you several sketches until we got a clear idea of the character and then ink it up and try different color variations. I've done character creations like this before, so you won't be disapointed.

Here's a little ref of a character sheet I did some time ago: www.furaffinity.net: A petite pygmy goat Character sheet [c] by El-Gallo Please, do check the rest of my gallery to see the overal quality of my work if interested. I hope we can work togheter.

Cheers.

6yndybell

Hello! I´m very interested on this NSFW reference sheet commission.

Final cost will depend on character complexity and close ups number. But base cost of a reference sheet with 3 simple color views and 3 sketch close ups is $68 USD

You can check my NSFW gallery here: Userpage of Cynderella -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If you are interested, feel free to ask n__n

Some NSFW reference sheet examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Gearth. Reference Sheet. Comm.#284 by Cynderella
www.furaffinity.net: Ruby Valentia. Reference Sheet. Comm.#274.2 by Cynderella
www.furaffinity.net: Moz. Reference Sheet. Comm.#271 by Cynderella

soupguy

Hi all I managed to find 4 artists whom I plan to commission for this project. I am going to go ahead and put this to thread bed for now until all the artwork is in. I will keep all of you who submitted references in mind for future projects or if I need to make a recommendation.

Thank you all for you quick responses and interest in the project. ~Soupguy