• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: [CLOSED] Looking for an artist to help me design a Protogen Fursona $20-$110

Vesper The Coyusky

I'm looking for an artist who has design experience to help me come up with unique designs and draw my protogen fursona, based on his personality. Complex designs are prefered, but might also look at simple designs. I need an artist to help come with ideas to see what fits my protogen's personality the best because I'm not good at coming up with designs myself because of my fear of copying someone else's design. Ref sheet of the front and back of the character would be best, because I plan on getting artwork of him in the future. Also if you can suggest a color palette and a name that fits him, that would be great. Telegram would be prefered as method of contact. As for Payment, only accept paypal. Drop a comment down below or PM me if interested. Thanks

Last edited:

Misty-Wings

Hey! I can design a character for $70 a pop! PM me if interested :)
saphie.carrd.co: Saphie's Portfolio
1590931316.misty-wings_bug_wifes.jpg
1590930988.misty-wings_jack_bergin_commission.jpg

Kit-Ryu

Just a mutt
My reference sheets are currently created with fursuit makers in mind but if they catch your interest...

Edit: I only use PayPal and I do have a telegram account.

Price:

$100 [2 poses (front/ back)]
$150 [2 poses (front/back) + head profile]
$200 [3 poses (front/back/side)]
Reference sheet Example: https:
1590730327.kit-ryu_reyna.jpg

Options Included:
-Name
-Species
-Color swatches
-Tail attached or detached
-Feet pads
-Digi or plantigrade

Last digital face critter I did. It is rather old at this point. I was actually thinking of wanting to do a protogen so helping design yours would satisfy that itch. :3
1450050305.kit-ryu_anteccatbid.png

Terms:
- Will work with favorite suit styles and parts (head molds, eyes, noses, etc.)
-One minor revision after completion for free. Minor including colors, simple pattern, horns, wings, expression, etc. (Offer expires after 6 months.)
- I am allowed to post final product in my galleries and as self-promotion. If you wish for it to stay private you must notify me.

Last edited:

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist
I'm very experienced in character design, be it fantasy, ancient, modern or futuristic. Complex designs full of detail are no problem.
Some examples:
1586823411.nikemaguaraguazu_cytus_daetasir.jpg
1587852749.nikemaguaraguazu_cytus_bly.png
1589911831.nikemaguaraguazu_nike_ref_sheet_2.png
1590181874.nikemaguaraguazu_commission_athena.png
1585582520.nikemaguaraguazu_fire_king.png

My prices: Commission Info for Nike_M_Aguaraguazu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I don't use telegram, I use Discord. But we can have private messages here, or we can discuss something else. We can reach an agreement.

Let me know if you are interested! I would love to do this :3

mrmokhnach

Hi, I'd like to work with you on your character's design! The price for reference sheets is $32 per view.
Here are some examples of my art:
mora-reference.png

maryazh11.png

say-that-again.png

avelyn-the-lynx.png
You can find more info and my prices here
More examples here

quroypeco

Ante Up!
Hey, I'd love to help out! While I haven't drawn one, I'm familiar with Protogens and I enjoy drawing robot characters (like Mega Man X stuff) in my free time. I've also done several text-based character designs before, and I work super closely with clients and check in often, so I'd be able to help talk things out with you very often!

For a character design/ref sheet, front and back view, I'd charge $80-$100 depending on complexity. I am very willing to do more complex work, just as long as we can keep in touch so that I can get approval! Here's some of my work below.

1585287113.quroypeco_kieran.jpg

1587349408.quroypeco_mel_complete.jpg

1582072127.quroypeco_c2357145-12aa-4b79-b79a-4e438956adf7.png
21b5ccfebb5b1b80ebc9282d057df2bd5796c922.jpg

My Telegram is Quroypeco! Best of luck finding your artist! :D