• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: [Closed]Looking for Artist for NSFW Monster Girl Game $500+

Plagued

Game Developer
Due to my main artist going MIA! I'm back.

Looking for a long term artist for 2D game. Humans, Monsters, Furry, Humanoid Monsters.
The easiest way to describe what I am building, without giving away too much, is "Darkest Dungeon" x "Legend of queen Opala" x "Slave Maker".

Artwork needed: Portraits, Full body(clothed/unclothed, NSFW but no extreme fetishes), weapons, armor, UI, pixel art(or chibi top down, I can make it work), layered backgrounds.
In some cases I will need the same thing in multiple colors/poses.
Layered PDFs for animating and real time modification.

Cel Shaded/Soft shading preferred.

Open ended budget at the moment, initial artwork to be commissioned; around $500+. Intend on crowdfunding the game after prototype is complete, with % share.

Long term project. Production has already started,

Look forward to working with you.

**Please tell me about any experience with this you have, or what you might be able to bring.

If last time is any indication of the response I will get, I am sorry if I cannot reply to everyone

artichuka

I'm very interested in working on this with you!
Feel free to check out some of my work here
You can contact me through discord at Artichuka #7474 to discuss things further should you wish to
I have some experience in pixel art and animation, though it is not on any of my main art sites since it was mostly made ar fanart for streamers on private discords. But you can PM and i can show you if you're interested!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

pimpartist

Hello! I am interested in working with you on your project. Below you'll find some relevant artwork I did (click to enlarge):
anna 1.jpg Date With a Drifter Cover HD 900.jpg Purple Heart Cover Titled 1.png Book cover 3 revised.png Book cover small 1.jpgmegumi crop kawacy vivid light small.jpg

What I can contribute to the project: Portraits, Full bodies SFW&NSFW, weapons, armor, layered backgrounds.

To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at thepimpartist@gmail.com, whichever works best!

Thank you!

PutridPiranha

long, tan, and handsome
I’m interested in this project. It sounds promising and up my alley, though I’d love to be able to talk more details about the game and content.

I’m comfortable and capable of all what your asking. Though I only have experience with commissions from individuals and not larger projects like this one, but I’ve worked with and completed work for plenty of people.

Here are some examples of my style. I’ve done plenty of humans, furries and “monster girl” type characters.

850E8EA2-9E0F-4FCA-8877-C47CA8E20CDC.jpeg
C8460833-556A-4EEB-8334-285C3DC05531.jpeg
9A63F360-C467-4ACA-9E30-E66B3632A6B2.png
0753CEBB-6C7F-42D4-9E30-DF33EED436E8.jpeg
29BA035E-5F03-4D72-8C9E-BD77B59FB9D0.jpeg

I’ve also recently begun to do some pixel work:
CEC9DCF0-05BF-4DF4-B6AC-A7B3BF9524A4.gif

Message me here if you’re interested in working with me. I’ll be able to provide you with my discord or email then to communicate further and easier!

Plagued

Game Developer
Closing this up soon. So many wonderful artists have responded and I do not want to waste any more time.

If there are any more, I will keep checking for a while, but if I miss you; I'm sorry!

Plagued

Game Developer
Closed! I know it wasn't open long, but between this and DA, there is lots of portfolios to look through. If you see this later, drop me a message with some info, I will still have a look if you are really interested.