• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(CLOSED) Looking for Biker Rat Reference Pic for ~$40

Dakinu

Survive, thrive, and do what makes you feel alive!
I got a reference for my rat character a good while back, and it's served me well, but I for some reason decided to make his biker outfit grey instead of black. I was hoping to get someone to fix the color, and maybe make some other tweaks too. Does anyone think they can help?

The original (and very appreciated) reference: www.furaffinity.net: Dakinu Fergon Reference by Dakinu

The changes I'd like to be made are thicker hair cornrows, larger ears, a more rodent-like face, less cheek 'fluff', black gloves, and most importantly black leather clothing (or black with dark grey details if that looks better) including shoes, pants, jacket, backpack, and neckerchief. But no shirt. He doesn't like shirts. :) (though a more muscular chest might help too.)

An idea of the clothing color I'm looking for: www.furaffinity.net: Dakinu: Stealth Mode Engaged by Dakinu

A flat color, front and back, full body image of the character would be great. I'd be willing to pay a bit extra for a headshot as well, but I don't want to push my luck too hard. There is no need for extra side pics otherwise. I'd also like updates every now and then to see how things look and the ability to alter details if needed during the art-ing. There's no set time limit, but within the month would be nice.

Please note me on FurAffinity for price discussion, etc: Userpage of dakinu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you for your time and attention~

Dakinu

So just for clarification, do you want someone to edit that existing ref sheet or make a completely new one?
I'm looking for a completely new picture. No tracing. I would prefer a different drawing style as they say. Hopefully the new image will have a similarly natural body stance if anything.

solaris91

Hello! i would like to do your request! here some example of my art and price.
Gallery for more arts: Userpage of solaris91 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :)

EXAMPLE:

Sketch 5$:
_commission__back_to_back_by_queensolaris-d9jobxy.jpg

ICON 5$:
17049518@400-1436388360.jpg

character profile 15$:
20673424@400-1469558142.jpg

Big draw 25$:
19776575@400-1461520381.jpg

little draw 15$:
ballora_by_queensolaris-da9tdb6.jpg

draw with multiple character 40$:
tutti_al_mare_by_queensolaris-dabwmoe.jpg

CHIBI 10$:
17064747@400-1436530055.jpg

Comic page 20$ or 80$(price will be decided with the commissioner):
20527384@400-1468186385.jpg

Dakinu

Wow, kinda didn't expect this to work... Good art.

Getting notes too... But i'm not sure if i'm getting the 'best' one just yet...

Aw man, is this how employers feel when putting out job applications? I WANNA HIRE YOU ALL BUT I CAN'T!

Clockworke

Heya, would like to take a crack at reference sheets, new to commissioning in the furry community, sent you a note, hope that all goes well

Rott-i-kins

Hey there, I could do this for you! My references start at $20 and go up depending on the complexity of the character and the reference itself. What you're requesting with the headshot would be ~$45.

Last rat I drew: www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Fancy Dancy by Rott-i-kins

Examples of references:
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Alex Dragon Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Fairy Cat Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: COMMISSION: Nizhoni Reference by Rott-i-kins
www.furaffinity.net: Hephaestus Perrison Reference 2016 by Rott-i-kins

Thanks for looking just let me know if you're interested!

Dakinu

Wow. Ok I've gotten like 15 messages now from some very good artists including the ones above... so let me sort through these now and give you guys a verdict here. But ... uh... No more applications accepted for now. Got too much on my desk XD and I'm pretty sure one of them fits the bill...

Hope that's how it's usually done...?

Dakinu

OK! We have a winner! And their name is.-- Wait. Should I say? Ah well, they know who they are. Thanks to EVERYONE who asked to help. You guy'll be on my list for future artwork for sure.

Now... How do I turn this thing off?