• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($50+) CLOSED- Looking for NSFW, humanoid art with diverse bodytypes

werejelly

Hey there!
I've been wanting to treat myself to some NSFW art of my OCs, i'm just starting to dip my toes into that water. The thing is, I want art which captures different body types and varied genitailia types- the latter I haven't seen around especially. For seeing what I mean I have a gallery of the latter in question here (warning, link leads to NSFW art, but does have adult filter on).

I have a lot of characters i'd love to see so I haven't listed any here specifically, but I can come to a decision once I find someone, im also not really looking for many fetish stuff- more along the lines of vanilla or pin-ups.

I can spend up to 60$ USD on this, I don't mind if it's just a sketch, id love to see full bodies and potentially even couples, though! As a heads up all my OCs are humanoids.

I can pay using paypal!
You can also contact me through here or my furaffinity account

Last edited:

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
HIYA! i'd love to work with such diverse designs! i pay high attention to detail and like to make sure things physically make sense, and i really respect the gents refs for that reason too! if you take a look through my gallery you can view my general pricing for fully rendered work, which can be knocked down to as low as 50% off the base price if you're looking for work that's been *sketched, cleaned up, and then coloured in!* i have a rather quick turn around, at most 1-2 weeks, and i'm very eager to communicate thouroughly and to have adjustments made through the project!
shoot me a pm if you're interested in seeing any of my nsfw examples, i don't have many to flaunt so i keep them private for now ^^
thank you for the opporunity!
line_up.png

werejelly

OH woah ok man I wasn't sure if this was going to work out too well but I definitely found artists i'd love to work with! If I don't contact you right away, I may end up contacting you in the future

thanks so much everyone! I'm delighted to work with yall- i'm closing this up for now